Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Setting aside that the guy evidently wants to be a football player, not an assistant water boy, I don't think the player at the bottom of anyone's roster is winning or losing them games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
You seem to be losing sight of the supposed reason he was kept on the team this year, and like Goetta said if he was some kind of dead weight they could have listed him as inactive every week

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
worse for the planet in almost every metric *takes hit off inhaler*

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
The blood vessels in her liver are Andy Dalton...and it's playoff time

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Roasted Donut posted:

hey can any doctors tell me about this thing so i know how likely it is that a little girl dies and will be prevented from becoming another cog in the capitalism third world murder machine, thanks

yeah unless i misread something ol toussaint is cheering for devon still's daughter to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
give the bad body brother your account

• Locked thread