Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence
Hey guys! It's your favorite "shitposter" here. In honor of Battlefied Hardline releasing today, here's a montage of some pretty good headshots I captured while playing the game mode, "Hotwire."

https://youtu.be/J8ZrPMIwSAU

Hotwire is an objective game mode in Battlefield Hardline. It's basically a mobile, high-speed version of Conquest.

The criminals are trying to steal a list of marked cars while the cops are trying to repossess them. These marked cars are the main objective points of the game mode. Get inside a marked vehicle and drive around at high speeds to "capture" them. Once a team has more captured vehicles than the other, they will begin depleting the enemy team's respawn tickets. If a marked vehicle is destroyed, another vehicle will be chosen to keep the game going.

The first team to drain the enemy team's 500 respawn tickets or the team with the most tickets at the end of the 20 minute time limit will win the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
My favorite part is where Karen Barclay is firing the gun but its jammed and Chucky says "whats wrong, gun jammed?" and then runs at her with a "URRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" but then the gun fires and hits him in the torso

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Kewpuh posted:

My favorite part is where Karen Barclay is firing the gun but its jammed and Chucky says "whats wrong, gun jammed?" and then runs at her with a "URRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" but then the gun fires and hits him in the torso

Totally.

• Locked thread