Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Crossposted from the Cute and Uplifting thread.

quote:

At the Cape Pembrokeshire Nature Reserve in the Falkland Islands, a very unlikely friendship has occurred between a herd of horses and a lost penguin.

After becoming separated from its friends, the penguin was ‘adopted’ by the horses as one of their own and now lives side by side with the horses on the island. But don’t feel too bad for the lost penguin – the Falklands has around 500,000 breeding pairs of penguins on the island so this little guy will easily find a mate if he wishes. For now, though, it looks like he’s found a few new friends to keep him entertained until he’s ready to settle down!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Suspect Bucket posted:

This was literally the first thing taught to me, past "This is your helmet wear it always"

My instructor once asked me why I still had my helmet on, even though my horse was in his stall.

Horse started weaving, knocked me in the head, sent my helmet flying a couple of feet.

:3: I miss that ridiculous horse.

• Locked thread