Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
Hi there, I read this article and got a chuckle out of it, especially the horse one. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

I laughed a lot while reading this article.

But, I shamefully admit I had to YouTube that creepy Verne inviting me to watch him...point at himself...while he smiles...oh god his eyes... :cripes:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

when i was ten i was mildly excited because the cable infonet said that back to the future 4 was on tbs

turned out it was back to the future one but since I hadn't seen the first half hour of that movie I was amazed and confused for a good five minutes.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i like bits like this article a lot, great!

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
drat, wish I could read this article. Everyomne seems to love this article, but no wayt I can read it now. It would have been tight to check it out but with no URL of the article included in the original post, guess I'll have to read a different article. I want to read it because of the praise and acclaim of this thread. but I can't see how I could navigate my web broiwser to the article without a URL. I mean how the gently caress im supposed to get to this goddamn article and check it out without a URL did you ever think of some poo poo like that? Even with a big post at the top of the boards, theres no GODDAMN URL FOR THE ARTICLE IN THIS THREAD I JUST WANT TO READ THIS loving ARTICLE BUT THAT MEANS CLICKING AROUND THE FRONT PAGE FOR AN HOUR TO FIND THE loving THING SINCE THERES NO URL TO ACCOMPANY THE POST ABOUT IT IN THIS THREAD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Dog Jones posted:

drat, wish I could read this article. Everyomne seems to love this article, but no wayt I can read it now. It would have been tight to check it out but with no URL of the article included in the original post, guess I'll have to read a different article. I want to read it because of the praise and acclaim of this thread. but I can't see how I could navigate my web broiwser to the article without a URL. I mean how the gently caress im supposed to get to this goddamn article and check it out without a URL did you ever think of some poo poo like that? Even with a big post at the top of the boards, theres no GODDAMN URL FOR THE ARTICLE IN THIS THREAD I JUST WANT TO READ THIS loving ARTICLE BUT THAT MEANS CLICKING AROUND THE FRONT PAGE FOR AN HOUR TO FIND THE loving THING SINCE THERES NO URL TO ACCOMPANY THE POST ABOUT IT IN THIS THREAD.

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/bttf-obscure-trivia/

• Locked thread