Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Ooh I can't wait to see what it'll be like to see my best friend the computer in funny wiggle mirrors or stretched out all long! It's so fun and silly to take your friend to a mirror room! I'm going to bed early so that tomorrow will come that much faster - and I'm putting my friend the computer in "Sleep" mode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
thank you

Garbd
Dec 29, 2008

happy computer

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

FYI don't linger around the mirrors that make you look fat as computer is very sensitive about its body image

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
giving computers a sleep option was pretty nice of us because now they can have dreams.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my VCR has NTSC playback functionality

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have lots of friends

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
mac and me

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
enjoy your date w/ computer. it will be ur special time together

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Stereotype posted:

giving computers a sleep option was pretty nice of us because now they can have dreams.

what do they dream about????

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

i looked at my iphone 6+ in the funhouse mirror and it looked normal

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Stereotype posted:

My computer dreams of going through a big brickwall maze, in search of a happy smilie face. :)

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Endman posted:

FYI don't linger around the mirrors that make you look fat as computer is very sensitive about its body image

haha, shouldnt have called it a "fat client" lmbo

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

send pics of ur computer date op. id like to see the wacky situations you two get yourselves in for myself!

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
you can achieve many of the same effects with a webcam and the built in effects in os x or google hangouts, op

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
some kind of Mirror Master eh

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
sometimes i think about my computer andb i get my eyes get watery and i have to hold it in becaise i know its at home waiting for my warm embrace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

• Locked thread