Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
yourselfs

hope my pig loving a doghouse gives you cunts insight into what youre like irl

are you the pig or the doghouse? no one give a f*ck because youre all worth less than the cost of your paid internet forum accounts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

itt post how much you dont deserve to live based on your pet ownership failures

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

me first: owns shitbulls

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I call boston terriers "bulls" for some reason. They arent bulls at all. A well deserved death awaits

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Dog bit a person, apparently that's illegal or something

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Chickens got lice.

Cat lives outside and kills at will.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I gently caress up on all kinds of levels.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

I got littermates. Euth me, euth these dogs.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

I might be getting another bastard puppy to eat my belongings bc I'm weak willed, and retarded

that's about it though other than that im doing Pretty Good. your move bitch,

Ferryll
Sep 16, 2013

<3

I bought a Petco ferret instead of adopting or getting from a breeder. (Won the genetic lottery.) She's now almost 9 years old, has had no health issues at all until just recently diagnosed with insulinoma, and her symptoms are controlled with Prednisolone.
Oh, my super pretty Bengal cat was 5 year old when I bought him from a breeder. Also not adopted from the pound. Gotta euth us all I suppose.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
I don't own any pets because I'm too lazy and post in pet island hehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Laiinkyree
Mar 11, 2009

Oh boy!
I own shitbulls and am one of those crazy rescue people everyone hates. Euth me. Euth my shitbulls.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Laiinkyree posted:

I own shitbulls and am one of those crazy rescue people everyone hates. Euth me. Euth my shitbulls.

i remember your posts

you got married with your rescue shitbulls at a renfair

youre like me offmeds and forever 18

:golfclap:

Wheats
Sep 28, 2007

strange sisters

my favorite breeds are the worst ones

Wheats
Sep 28, 2007

strange sisters

a dog that's bred by farmers to look weird and yell and bite everything it sees? sign me up for five!!!!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

i remember your posts

I'm pretty sure you offmeds at 18 forever would have been livid it was a renfair and not a renfaire.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Laiinkyree posted:

are you even real

Laiinkyree
Mar 11, 2009

Oh boy!

Superconsndar posted:

i remember your posts

Hey now, there was only one shitbull in that wedding.

This forum taught me not to be a retard and post things like that. I can learn.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm pretty sure you offmeds at 18 forever would have been livid it was a renfair and not a renfaire.

No I would have been extremely unique by spelling it renfair because I'm With It, I'm Hip, but ironically, i'd have been ironic, its all ironic....heh...heee eh

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out

thatbastardken posted:

Cat lives outside and kills at will.

Same

Found a dead bird behind the heater yesterday

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Was unable to convince fiance to get a rescue dog and have one from a breeder to pick up in 3 weeks time. Euth me.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Cat bangs on bathroom door when I'm inside. She also hides in the shower and jumps out to scare the poo poo out of me. Euth me before she takes my lunch money

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Jonesy posted:

Cat bangs on bathroom door when I'm inside. She also hides in the shower and jumps out to scare the poo poo out of me. Euth me before she takes my lunch money

hopefully you're already on the toilet

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
I hate like half of my animals and I'm selling them all in 4 weeks. The ones I hate that is. Lookin at you, kingsnakes.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Please don't post any more pictures of your pug, thanks in advance.

ED-E My Love
Feb 26, 2014

The cutest lil' eyebot in the Wasteland
My biggest failure was thinking I knew how to be Good At Dog, and then realizing that I didn't

Fusillade
Mar 31, 2012

...and her

BIG FAT BASS
Didn't dechlorinate for a water change. Discus and hatchetfish already euthed. :(

Maully Millions
Aug 10, 2014

Inappropriate.

I sat on a sleeping ferret last night, after very carefully checking the bed for suspicious lumps. Apparently I missed one.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

the new random nonsense thread imo

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

one of my goats drowned herself in a bucket, and i kind of had to sit next to her after siphoning tons of fluid from her lungs as best I could and it is kind of weird sitting casually with someone for two or three full minutes while they sit there, alert, drowning on land

now i have to bottle raise her kids, who were screaming for her as she choked

this was a few weeks ago so it is not fresh but i feel it is appropriate for the euth thread

Supercondescending fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Apr 5, 2015

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Superconsndar posted:

one of my goats drowned herself in a bucket, and i kind of had to sit next to her after siphoning tons of fluid from her lungs as best I could and it is kind of weird sitting casually with someone for two or three full minutes while they sit there, alert, drowning on land

now i have to bottle raise her kids, who were screaming for her as she choked

this was a few weeks ago so it is not fresh but i feel it is appropriate for the euth thread
The bloodline is tainted. You know what you need to do.

Get the bucket.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Slugworth posted:

The bloodline is tainted. You know what you need to do.

Get the bucket.

You called?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Not you, we need someone who'll see this through.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i think i posted about this here before, but my mum's friend decided to adopt a dog a few years ago. even though she's a nurse and works like 80-hour weeks and lives in the inner city, against my pro pi-backed advice, she got a border collie / kelpie cross ex-sheepdog for some goddamn reason. mum moved in with her a week or so ago and i spent a few days with them to help with the move and surprise, the dog is totally loving neurotic and unmanageable. he's left alone most of the time, occasionally he'll get a ten-minute walk to the servo and back in the morning and that's all the exercise he gets. he spends all his time sitting bolt upright and shaking uncontrollably and as soon as anyone moves or speaks or does anything nearby he runs screaming in circles around the yard. he tried to bite my dog twice and me once because he's resource-aggressive, where "resource" translates to food, toys, attention, or literally any of the furniture in the house. he's terrified of loud noises, strangers, and the dark. she's spent hundreds on pro trainers who just shake their heads all "yeah i can't work with this." anyway just thought you'd like to know - luckily she seems to be intent on keeping him, because apparently he was already hosed up when she got him and if he goes back to the shelter now then well, thread title

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
otoh my cousins' Literal Maremma (x lab) is doing ok and doesn't attack humans, although they can't let her be within a kilometre of any other dogs ever and apparently she kills goddamn wild boars

wild boars

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
what is this thread?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Avshalom posted:

i think i posted about this here before, but my mum's friend decided to adopt a dog a few years ago. even though she's a nurse and works like 80-hour weeks and lives in the inner city, against my pro pi-backed advice, she got a border collie / kelpie cross ex-sheepdog for some goddamn reason. mum moved in with her a week or so ago and i spent a few days with them to help with the move and surprise, the dog is totally loving neurotic and unmanageable. he's left alone most of the time, occasionally he'll get a ten-minute walk to the servo and back in the morning and that's all the exercise he gets. he spends all his time sitting bolt upright and shaking uncontrollably and as soon as anyone moves or speaks or does anything nearby he runs screaming in circles around the yard. he tried to bite my dog twice and me once because he's resource-aggressive, where "resource" translates to food, toys, attention, or literally any of the furniture in the house. he's terrified of loud noises, strangers, and the dark. she's spent hundreds on pro trainers who just shake their heads all "yeah i can't work with this." anyway just thought you'd like to know - luckily she seems to be intent on keeping him, because apparently he was already hosed up when she got him and if he goes back to the shelter now then well, thread title

set him free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

SweetKarma posted:

set him free
if he bites my dog again he will be set free of this cruel existence

• Locked thread