Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Let's do it. I am not joking.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Third Street Skyrims.

Knuc U Kinte fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Mar 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I'm not going to.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I will after I beat Oblivion.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Stink fag posted:

I'm not going to.

I would really appreciate if you did, Stink Fag.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have been doing this about a week, OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have... *glances at NMM* 153 active mods going.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I have been doing this about a week, OP.

Veronika is now playing the Elder Scrolls V: Skrim popping up on my computer screen 20 times a day has hypnotised me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have Friend Game Notifications off.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I would really appreciate if you did, Stink Fag.

I f I could install one trillion mods without it breaking I would try.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

I f I could install one trillion mods without it breaking I would try.

Just read the compatibility sections and run LOOT when your done and it works fine for me.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Wormskull posted:

An informed gamer is a powerful gamer.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Already have it installed and at the ready OP.

Not sure if I'm going to play it though. Every time I start a new game I fiddle with mods for 30 minutes, character creation for another 30 minutes, start the game, realize the gameplay is poo poo, and quit like 20 minutes later.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I probably should because I go blind with rage when one appears in front of something I want to click.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

But I do like to know what people are playing.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Third Street Skyrims.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Just read the compatibility sections and run LOOT when your done and it works fine for me.

I may try again some day as I will be buying very few games for the feorseeable future.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Third Street Skyrims.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The big one I'm using ATM, is Skyrim Redone. I think I've tried ACE and SPERG before and they was alright.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Third Street Skyrims.

Added to the OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I know TES mod poo poo is played out by now but I do recommend every year or so have a week or two to check out new mods and peep in on how utterly deranged the remaining community for this game is.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Third Street Skyrims.

yes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Add https://www.skyrimgems.com to the OP please.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The big one I'm using ATM, is Skyrim Redone. I think I've tried ACE and SPERG before and they was alright.

I like Sperg, but I've used it a lot. gow's Skyrim Redone?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's alright but I'm not entirely sure what's so different about it since I ain't played a single character very long.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

It's alright but I'm not entirely sure what's so different about it since I ain't played a single character very long.

I have this problem a lot too.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I like doing things like making Orc illusion thieves and other weird crap.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The most epic thing you can probably do is find a "Post your skyrim counterpart" thread on LoverLabs or whatever because first off it's just crazy but then when you finally X out of the forum you remember Skyrim is a 100% singleplayer game and that all those people you just saw had done all that purely for there own demented benefit and God knows what their doing when they don't post the pictures on that thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I like doing things like making Orc illusion thieves and other weird crap.

I've had trouble finding whatever will make using Illusion spells cool, I have Apocalypse Spells installed and I think SkyRe adds some stuff so I'll see how it goes.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The most epic thing you can probably do is find a "Post your skyrim counterpart" thread on LoverLabs or whatever because first off it's just crazy but then when you finally X out of the forum you remember Skyrim is a 100% singleplayer game and that all those people you just saw had done all that purely for there own demented benefit and God knows what their doing when they don't post the pictures on that thread.

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I've had trouble finding whatever will make using Illusion spells cool, I have Apocalypse Spells installed and I think SkyRe adds some stuff so I'll see how it goes.

I just use it to supplement thieving/assassin stuff. Like invis and fear spells.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Apocalypse puts in some seriously insane crap that you would never use in it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I still have it installed OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My things I've done is a Wood Elf that I random started in Windhelm jail and broke out of it after like 3 hours of methodically and kind of boringly killing all the PCs because at the time I had a bug with sleeping so I couldn't actually click the bed so I had to break out and left with Sneak at like 50, and just kind of boring stuff like Dark Elf Sorceror and Heroic Justice Orc or w/e, since I didn't play those ones much.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
next time i go back to skyrim i think im just gonna do a sweep of the workshop and download all the most completely loving insane and stupid poo poo i can find and turn the playthrough into an absolute and utter farce for the hell of it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I Said No posted:

next time i go back to skyrim i think im just gonna do a sweep of the workshop and download all the most completely loving insane and stupid poo poo i can find and turn the playthrough into an absolute and utter farce for the hell of it

I say don't waste your time on the workshop because most of the best stuff, including the crazy poo poo, is only on the Nexus still.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*clears my schedule, orders a pizza and loads up the Nexus* Let's do this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I know TES mod poo poo is played out by now but I do recommend every year or so have a week or two to check out new mods and peep in on how utterly deranged the remaining community for this game is.

Cool

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just found a bigass mace. This thing is so insane, check this out. *enemy falls down like a pinata*

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

I don't have it, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played skyrim for about 20 hours the first week it came out and haven't touched it since. The only mod I ever installed was the one that turned dragons in Randy Savage

• Locked thread