Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i don't think i can stomach any of the quests any more, op. or the nordic tombs, for that matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

I don't have it, op

It's canon that you have an ancient computer that can barely run map games on the lowest settings anyway.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I eventually got around to installing the latest DLC and get to the Morrowind Island place. Turns out it's poo poo. Woops!

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's canon that you have an ancient computer that can barely run map games on the lowest settings anyway.

I offered to send him a 5870 so he can get aids and game but he did not respond.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Are there people who are still trying to remake morrowind in oblivion? I seem to remember multiple versions of that mod being worked on for like half a decade

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bonzi Buddy was on steam drunk asking me to buy him Skyrim and I just said "lol I can't man" and he kept talking about how he wanted to play skyrim and I said "I don't have the money" and he said "What the gently caress are you talking about I don't want you to buy it for me lmfao" and then 30 minutes later he told me someone else gifted him Skyrim.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Bonzi Buddy was on steam drunk asking me to buy him Skyrim and I just said "lol I can't man" and he kept talking about how he wanted to play skyrim and I said "I don't have the money" and he said "What the gently caress are you talking about I don't want you to buy it for me lmfao" and then 30 minutes later he told me someone else gifted him Skyrim.

lmfao

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Wormskull posted:

THat guy is hosed in the head.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Stink fag posted:

THat guy is hosed in the head.

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I just read the thread on badgame where he made a new account just to meltdown in a thread, Jesus.

Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I just read the thread on badgame where he made a new account just to meltdown in a thread, Jesus.

Epic.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Badgame ftw.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Also his account sharing buddy, irondude, posted about playing some hosed up pedo-hentai game that gave him a virus that encrypted everything on his computer and he would have to pay a shitload of money in Bitcoin to get it back...Christ

good lord

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I'm gonna have to download the massive texture mods for this game again also...gently caress.

I spent like an hour just before slowly setting everything up and aside from unofficial patches I haven't installed a single mod yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Also his account sharing buddy, irondude, posted about playing some hosed up pedo-hentai game that gave him a virus that encrypted everything on his computer and he would have to pay a shitload of money in Bitcoin to get it back...Christ

That sounds made up but lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I'm gonna have to download the massive texture mods for this game again also...gently caress.

I just been using the DLC ones lately since sometimes the mods look wonky.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess I could put the 2K ones back on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's this sweet fire and ice mod that makes it so fire spells and stuff start spreading fires sometimes so on my Dark Elf I smoked all the guys in a Stormcloak camp and went on a mountain to chase down the last ones and turned around and there was tents and poo poo engulfed in flames.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

Lmfao

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

zen death robot posted:

Sounds epic but I probably have whatever thread it happened in hidden.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Been going at it for almost 9 hours now and almost got my visual mods done. Moving onto Gameplay enhancements and bugfixes next. Phew.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

and then when you've installed 201 gb of mods you win the game and get to uninstall it before playing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

loving epic... A flame atronach exploded on a hillside in the distance and the dynamic fire thing is basically setting a whole side of a mountain on fire. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish body mods looked more lore friendly and that it wasn't such a pain in the rear end to get them to have the fancy physics stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Wormskull posted:

loving epic... A flame atronach exploded on a hillside in the distance and the dynamic fire thing is basically setting a whole side of a mountain on fire. lol

Is that the mod that also lets you encase stuff in ice and make ice structures? That mod made fighting frost dragons completely bonkers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What mod is that?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uhhh Ice and Fire or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Could be something else though. I'll get a list of my installed mods a little later.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually it's way to long but I think it's Fire and Ice Overhaul.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think I found it by myself. I'll have to check tomorrow because I'm tired now after 12 straight hours of Skyrim modding.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Wormskull posted:

Actually it's way to long but I think it's Fire and Ice Overhaul.

Yeah that's it.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

What is it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's hosed up that no one has been able to make a better perk menu.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's the fire that started spreading when the Atronach exploded on the hill.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know which one it is but one of these mods installed neon green "MARKARTH" in TF2 font on the banners to the city. lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Does the nexus have a "random Mod" button? Because it could be neat to just install, say, 15 random mods and see what happens to the game .

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

On top of all that there's an essential forsworn guy running wild on this city and murdering at least one guard every time he stands back up so there's more corpses laying all over the place by the minute.

• Locked thread