Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Does the nexus have a "random Mod" button? Because it could be neat to just install, say, 15 random mods and see what happens to the game .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

On top of all that there's an essential forsworn guy running wild on this city and murdering at least one guard every time he stands back up so there's more corpses laying all over the place by the minute.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I 100%ed the steam achievements in Skyrim. My synopses is

The base game environments could have been abit more varied, but they're fine for what they are and are pretty decent.

Bethesda sucks at fixing bugs and I really had to use console commands for a few things because quest chains locked up a few times making some quests unable to be completed despite the requirements already being met

Dawnguard was just OK notthing special, just OK

Dragonborne was much better and I enjoyed the new environments, just wish the dragon flying was actual dragon flying that you could control, and I hated the Lovecraftian zones but they were short and not tedious.

All major quest chains in Skyrim were really not that bad and none of them felt like a chore to complete.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

lmao

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I never uninstalled it.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Lol.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Rest In Peace, Morrowind Gold Edition.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Let us reinstall Skyrim, and play it.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Rest In Peace, Morrowind Gold Edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1qXQRpF08E

RIP...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the boob and rear end physics to work, with a body replacer that doesn't make me want to puke.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Let's abandon our friends on badgame and post in Imp Zone, The worst loving forum of all time! HURrr!!!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Let's abandon our friends on badgame and post in Imp Zone, The worst loving forum of all time! HURrr!!!!

Let us wade through an ever increasing percentage of pedophiles, LF posters, spergs and virgs just to post with people who flame me everyday and call me a homo. No thanks!

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Let us wade through an ever increasing percentage of pedophiles, LF posters, spergs and virgs just to post with people who flame me everyday and call me a homo. No thanks!

NO! I won't fight for what is right! I'll just post in the Imp Zone instead...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I don;t like what mod organizer does with the mod naming now. It's always asking me to merge or rename poo poo.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
installed skyrim a while ago op, like 5 weeks, and im ready toplay

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im level 10 and the dragonborn expansion is too hard

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That feel when you install dozens of mods and the game crashes instantly.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

Those aren't my friends...

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Thats a potent feel.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
To crash the game engine. See polygons driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the GPU.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

love doing that thing where you deactivate all your mods and then turn them back on one by one until you find the one mod that's loving poo poo up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's no elf high rez stuff that doesn't "beautify" dark elfs, and it piss's me off.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

There's no elf high rez stuff that doesn't "beautify" dark elfs, and it piss's me off.

I don't even touch anything that affects character appearances because the people who make them have head aIDS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess I found some.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Xenius stuff is usually alright. And I like the mods that you can make the chicks more muscular.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hate when dudes who make one good mod, decide to package it in with their 20 other lovely mods for no reason.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hate when dudes who make one good mod, decide to package it in with their 20 other lovely mods for no reason.
I find it weird that a game that's all about Bethesda giving up creative control and letting the player build their own experience attracts modders who are really, really determined to control players' experience.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well by and large a lot of guys are pretty good about modularity, and to be fair since it's open to everyone kind of the whole point is theoretically someone will probably have kind of what you want and if they don't you can make it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus with what you can do with the game borders on game development stuff in it's own right which the point of that is controlling an experience as well so w/e.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Makes sense. I'm probably just making assumptions based on how bad the Minecraft modding scene was, which is the last time I tried to mod anything.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Heavily Modded Minecraft is awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've narrowed it down to enhanced lighting fx.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
shame on u if you don't play with the models made by rxkx22

:littleangel:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's the good hotkey mod. More Hotkeys please isn't supported anymore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's the good hotkey mod. More Hotkeys please isn't supported anymore.

AH Hotkey's or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did the OP actually end up playing Skyrim after all this. lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Did the OP actually end up playing Skyrim after all this. lmfao

You could have easily checked my steam profile for yourself. I made a Nord female named Jean and had her start as a new member of the Dark Brotherhood.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was looking at different bodies and such and it was jacking up my save's body so I've started over like 5 times. I wanted to try the Forsworn Legacy mod where it starts you as a Forsworn but it was broken or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now I'm a dark elf and I'm doing what I can to help all the dark elfs in the world, and murking Nords.

• Locked thread