Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Let's do it. I am not joking.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Third Street Skyrims.

Knuc U Kinte fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Mar 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Stink fag posted:

I'm not going to.

I would really appreciate if you did, Stink Fag.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I have been doing this about a week, OP.

Veronika is now playing the Elder Scrolls V: Skrim popping up on my computer screen 20 times a day has hypnotised me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I have Friend Game Notifications off.

I probably should because I go blind with rage when one appears in front of something I want to click.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

But I do like to know what people are playing.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Third Street Skyrims.

Added to the OP.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The big one I'm using ATM, is Skyrim Redone. I think I've tried ACE and SPERG before and they was alright.

I like Sperg, but I've used it a lot. gow's Skyrim Redone?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

It's alright but I'm not entirely sure what's so different about it since I ain't played a single character very long.

I have this problem a lot too.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I like doing things like making Orc illusion thieves and other weird crap.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The most epic thing you can probably do is find a "Post your skyrim counterpart" thread on LoverLabs or whatever because first off it's just crazy but then when you finally X out of the forum you remember Skyrim is a 100% singleplayer game and that all those people you just saw had done all that purely for there own demented benefit and God knows what their doing when they don't post the pictures on that thread.

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I've had trouble finding whatever will make using Illusion spells cool, I have Apocalypse Spells installed and I think SkyRe adds some stuff so I'll see how it goes.

I just use it to supplement thieving/assassin stuff. Like invis and fear spells.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Apocalypse puts in some seriously insane crap that you would never use in it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*clears my schedule, orders a pizza and loads up the Nexus* Let's do this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

I don't have it, op

It's canon that you have an ancient computer that can barely run map games on the lowest settings anyway.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I just read the thread on badgame where he made a new account just to meltdown in a thread, Jesus.

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Badgame ftw.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I'm gonna have to download the massive texture mods for this game again also...gently caress.

I spent like an hour just before slowly setting everything up and aside from unofficial patches I haven't installed a single mod yet.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Been going at it for almost 9 hours now and almost got my visual mods done. Moving onto Gameplay enhancements and bugfixes next. Phew.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What mod is that?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think I found it by myself. I'll have to check tomorrow because I'm tired now after 12 straight hours of Skyrim modding.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Let us reinstall Skyrim, and play it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Let's abandon our friends on badgame and post in Imp Zone, The worst loving forum of all time! HURrr!!!!

Let us wade through an ever increasing percentage of pedophiles, LF posters, spergs and virgs just to post with people who flame me everyday and call me a homo. No thanks!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I don;t like what mod organizer does with the mod naming now. It's always asking me to merge or rename poo poo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That feel when you install dozens of mods and the game crashes instantly.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

There's no elf high rez stuff that doesn't "beautify" dark elfs, and it piss's me off.

I don't even touch anything that affects character appearances because the people who make them have head aIDS.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hate when dudes who make one good mod, decide to package it in with their 20 other lovely mods for no reason.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've narrowed it down to enhanced lighting fx.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's the good hotkey mod. More Hotkeys please isn't supported anymore.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Did the OP actually end up playing Skyrim after all this. lmfao

You could have easily checked my steam profile for yourself. I made a Nord female named Jean and had her start as a new member of the Dark Brotherhood.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nothing tops the thieves guild in terms of retarded bad quest. The Dark Brotherhood is freaking excellent next to that insane turd.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

THE PENETRATOR posted:

the dark brotherhood is freaking retarded because it has a 9000 year old vampire trapped in a 10 year olds body

And because you can;t klill her, when you fight the dark brother hood if you betray them, you fight her pet spider or some crap instead.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

vug posted:

I like how dawnguard is supposedly about killing vampires but In fact you have to team up with the most annoying vampire ever who you can't kill and do lots of mondo boring dungeons w/ her. they owned a lot of nerds with that game

It's bullshit how you can;t just kill her and take the scroll, which was my immediate instinct.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

gently caress it. I'm playing this still.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

I'm going back for the summer to sae money.

Good idea.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The sperg apocalypse combo is pretty good.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The new mod I'm trying is morrowloot. I hope it's not poo poo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Okay well, I'll be hiding this thread. Peace out knuc. lmfao

Lmaoi.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think I broke the game balance somehow. I'm playing on adept, but because of live another life I started with an ebony dagger and have been smashing everything, but immersive creatures occasionally throws an unkillable thing at me. I couldn;t even kill the deathlord in bleak falls, but the guards killed first story dragon you fight in about 3 hits.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm thinking the housecarl had some crazy spell from apocalypse that hosed the dragon up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

If that sounds impressive check out this mod I just cooked up: Spawn 1000 Skeletons

You could probably do this with ASIS.

• Locked thread