Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
high speed head on collision today with no injuries or damage to either car, witness said it looked like hot wheels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
you can cut back on gas by utilising gravity and momentum to move your car forward. many cities have already begun building loops etc to facilitate this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

lol

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
You actually loose a lot of forward momentum to friction going through a loop, doesn't seem like it's all that safe either.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Apr 5, 2015

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
a storm knocks a building down but its made out of lego so its easy to rebuild

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

Like what happens in traffic? How do you get through a loop when it's bumper to bumper?

----------------

drilldo squirt

What's not easy to rebuild is the lego peoples lives.

----------------

cuntman.net

tonka trucks are virtually indestructible. theyre almost perfect when it comes to automobile safety the only problem is finding a way for people to drive them

Grass Effect
could security drone come here and explain the square-cube law and why tonka trucks are relatively indestructable? thanks

google THIS

they've been trying for decades to create a street system like those old electric toy race tracks where you squeeze the trigger to make the cars move but they've never solved the problem where the cars fly off the road when they hit a curve

alnilam

i saw a hot wheels car that can drive on walls, can jump and even glide for a little bit, and based on the breathy noise it makes it has about 20 gears to change through

ty manifisto

google THIS

a hot wheels body shop mechanic glares out the front window of his empty shop

alnilam

google THIS posted:

a hot wheels body shop mechanic glares out the front window of his empty shop

it's not empty the cars are just small and on the floor so you can't see them from outside

ty manifisto

google THIS

alnilam posted:

it's not empty the cars are just small and on the floor so you can't see them from outside

:catstare: I was trying to make the joke that hot wheels never need body work

alnilam

[security drone voice] hot wheels are die-cast solid metal, this is why they are so robust, but if you made a full-sized car out of that it would be extremely heavy and inefficient

ty manifisto

alnilam

google THIS posted:

:catstare: I was trying to make the joke that hot wheels never need body work

i know but i wanted to make a joke about they're small

ty manifisto

google THIS

alnilam posted:

i know but i wanted to make a joke about they're small

*grabs your best hot wheels car (the one with th flames on it) and runs away*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU