Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke

pretty much what the title says, i kept putting off seeing it in the cinema because I'm a retard and totally regret not seeing it

i still prefer the books but it was pretty cool regardless and now i am sad that i have nothing middle earth related to look forward to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpycnt

The Hobbit: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't think so, op

Piso Mojado

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I don't think so, op

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
dwarf man fight with ear man to beat scaly man

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Piso Mojado

if al borland wasn't on prob right now, he could epic post "I don't think so, Tim".

Looke

lmao i guess u all think eraserhead is a bad film as well

City of Glompton

there's always fan fiction, op, for when you just need a fix

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Looke

or taken 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

City of Glompton posted:

there's always fan fiction, op, for when you just need a fix