Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Yuki sounds too much like Amy Rose for my comfort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Istvun posted:

We have another Update! This should be the last of the post-commentary videos, and we'll be out of this dungeon for next week.

5: Queen of Ice

Also we still have some golems that could use naming. Personally, I've got nothing.

For the maid and the knight?

Mrs. Coverfire for the first, Sir Rusty for the other. I don't know the length limitations.

Really weird update, but I really hope that at some point they explain what happened to the dog??? It's very important!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Actually I got a better idea than coverfire - Mrs. Crossfire.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Crazy Pizza - Dinosaur

Lord Onyx - He looks very Dark Soulish, doesn't he? Maybe Tarkus would work as a name.

Plant Guardian - Dummy

Mage Guardian - Polehead

Werewolf - No name idea, but what's with the hair?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
That boss fight was really spectacular, I'm glad you didn't have to redo everything.

And Atsuma shouldn't be discouraged when he's actually right for a change. Don't know how Karin could think he was going too far.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
That dog!!!! :argh:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I uh... Didn't know Cota was going to be a boss. At least he sorta joins the party after.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Can't decide between Dracula or Alucard for the Vampire, so I'll compromise with myself and go with Dracucard.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Tindr the Straw Shaman should definitely get its chance at the spotlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Use the ForceFury, LukeAtsuma!

They even call it "Force" later.

• Locked thread