Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
we always fighting the aliens instead of chilling with the aliens and exchanging cool technologies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
to answer my own question the human race did not get to where we are by walking up to other species and seeing if they had some cool technology to utilize

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Miss Psychosis

Alien: Yeah bro you can totally put that on your dick. Hell it makes it better!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
curiously murdering species that seem formidable adversaries is just who we are :)

----------------

Chef Shimi

Alien: We come in peace.

Me [suspicious]: What color is your iPhone?

Alien: Um.. uh.. space..color..

Me: Ah, space grey, excellent choice. Welcome to earth.

Piso Mojado

WetNightmare posted:

curiously murdering species that seem formidable adversaries is just who we are :)

in star trek the klingons were a metaphor for humans

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i bet it feels really really good to kill the last remaining member of a formidable species, driving them to extinction/obliteration. i bet it feels like cumming.

----------------

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

WetNightmare posted:

we always fighting the aliens instead of chilling with the aliens and exchanging cool technologies

Okay okay here goes: Get this... him give us wormhole but then bahaha! Too funny, hold on... him give us wormhole and we put buttes in and fart through the other side! Future farts! Godammit too funny1!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
:stare: ....... .. .... .. ...... :cawg:

----------------

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
*Star Trek teleporter sound*

Capt. James Tiberius Kirk: Dammit Scotty! You've beamed us down into a gas cloud of some unknown but foul smelling origin!

pogi

lumpycnt

Zen Dudeism posted:

Okay okay here goes: Get this... him give us wormhole but then bahaha! Too funny, hold on... him give us wormhole and we put buttes in and fart through the other side! Future farts! Godammit too funny1!

this is actually the funniest thing ever

aliens give us godlike scifi wormhole it will define our future it bring us to distant worlds and realize our wildest dreams

then we roll out the old school fart jokes

its nice, open up the wormhole to all the alien worlds and greet em with a supernova of farts
to let them know what kind of people we are

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

larry niven youve done it again old friend

----------------

pogi

i wanna get a space beer with the slug alien in the glass jar

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
dat bowtie on point

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

lumpycnt posted:

this is actually the funniest thing ever

aliens give us godlike scifi wormhole it will define our future it bring us to distant worlds and realize our wildest dreams

then we roll out the old school fart jokes

its nice, open up the wormhole to all the alien worlds and greet em with a supernova of farts
to let them know what kind of people we are

haha mayb even poop into the wormhole? lmfao?? and hopefully the aliens is riding motorcycles haha so it really gets on them haha and they are like"whhhaaat? pewp???"

----------------

City of Glompton

what if...they like it? what if our waste is a prized commodity, and they give us a wormhole becaus e they know we'll send poop and farts to them? I bet they've read galapagos, they know what we think of farts.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

City of Glompton posted:

what if...they like it? what if our waste is a prized commodity, and they give us a wormhole becaus e they know we'll send poop and farts to them? I bet they've read galapagos, they know what we think of farts.

the twist? the "aliens" are us in the future. future us thought it would be hilarious to prank past us. they almost laughed many times while describing how waste is a prized commodity, but we didnt understand why at the time.

----------------

Devil Bird Thing

*Sir David Attenborough voice*: Here, we witness the plight of the lonely Galapagos tortoise - destined to a life of painful solitude, having been excommunicated from it's pack for releasing flatulance while in the middle of the school's swimming formation, an event researchers call, "little... ahem little toot bubbles".

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

City of Glompton posted:

the movie Contact starring Jodie Foster with everything exactly the same except for a 15 minute dialogue scene at the end when the aliens assume the form of her father and explain to Jodie Foster that human waste is a prized commodity, and that they gave us the wormhole because they knew we'd send poop and farts to them if they did.

----------------

lumpycnt

i bet theyre cringing being so embarrassed on our behalf. we punched holes in space and time sorta breaking the laws of physics just to make idiotic but awesome fart jokes

we will be the obnoxius imbecild who has a collection of fart cushions and lets out a bellyroar of a laugh every loving time he suceeds in nailing a victim. our species will be the that guy in eyes of the aliens

Devil Bird Thing

Concerned Earth Scientist: Whilst travelling through the folds of time and space, does toot become stale or remain fresh? My hypothesis shall prove...

joke_explainer

Piso Mojado posted:

in star trek the klingons were a metaphor for humans

what were the humans a metaphor for

Lil Cunty

joke_explainer posted:

ty crap

ty landy

Flying Fortress

whoah

Al Borland

by XyloJW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0VQOHX7lM

All I can think.

----------------

the unabonger
aliens: dabs

Looke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbqaxWjIgOg

Al Borland

by XyloJW

:wtc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NVr-vXIa-A

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
aliens probably have space drugs that only work for parts of their brains

----------------

yoober

joke_explainer posted:

the french

Grass Effect

he seems like a pretty OK guy!

FutonForensic

looks like bea arthur singing to star wars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzXKySxPFCI (do not watch this whole video, it will never be worth it)

google THIS

WetNightmare posted:

the movie Contact starring Jodie Foster with everything exactly the same except for a 15 minute dialogue scene at the end when the aliens assume the form of her father and explain to Jodie Foster that human waste is a prized commodity, and that they gave us the wormhole because they knew we'd send poop and farts to them if they did.

sir, I know her recorder picked up only fart noises, but don't you think it's strange that it recorded eight minutes of fart noises?

Chef Shimi

They've come for the microwave from Spy Kids that makes big macs.

Piso Mojado

joke_explainer posted:

the establishment, of course

lumpycnt

google THIS posted:

sir, I know her recorder picked up only fart noises, but don't you think it's strange that it recorded eight minutes of fart noises?

maybe the aliens will troll us.

giving us the plans to a wormhole machine that only goes one way. we strip mine the earth, in search of rare metals we need.

when it is finished the earth is bare and and the economy has collapsed for all is spent on the machine.

as the wormhole opens, there are no stars, no light no life where does this hole lead to

then the ground rumbles and a deep roar is heard for over 200 km, the stank of exotic poo poo and fart blankets the entire region

for the aliens put the wormhole in the rear end of a 1600km long astroid dwelling worm creature that feeds on plentiful oily fungus smelling of dogfood and neglected vagina

no one bothered to check the instructions on how to turn it off, crucial information which the aliens did give us

alnilam

i am the aliens

ty manifisto

bacalou

turns out the aliens are weed and we've been smoking their babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpycnt

Honest mistake

woops

• Locked thread