Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

WetNightmare posted:

we always fighting the aliens instead of chilling with the aliens and exchanging cool technologies

Okay okay here goes: Get this... him give us wormhole but then bahaha! Too funny, hold on... him give us wormhole and we put buttes in and fart through the other side! Future farts! Godammit too funny1!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
*Star Trek teleporter sound*

Capt. James Tiberius Kirk: Dammit Scotty! You've beamed us down into a gas cloud of some unknown but foul smelling origin!

Devil Bird Thing

*Sir David Attenborough voice*: Here, we witness the plight of the lonely Galapagos tortoise - destined to a life of painful solitude, having been excommunicated from it's pack for releasing flatulance while in the middle of the school's swimming formation, an event researchers call, "little... ahem little toot bubbles".

Devil Bird Thing

Concerned Earth Scientist: Whilst travelling through the folds of time and space, does toot become stale or remain fresh? My hypothesis shall prove...

• Locked thread