Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drakegrim
Mar 26, 2015

so after 2 years of not playing any MMO games like eve and WOW due to being in the middle east, i finally broke down and started playing again for March madness. reopened my Eve account and felt like i was back home again with my 30 year old friend that never left his moms basement after highschool. sounds like there is a joke in there some where...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Cool OP, I'm gay too.

drakegrim
Mar 26, 2015

wait i think i know you, where you the one sellign BJ's on Duval St in Key west :)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Cool OP, I'm gay too.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Same

Kettlepip
Jun 23, 2009

buckle up

drakegrim
Mar 26, 2015

im so glad i made friends so quickly on my first day on this forum. In other news, CFC invaded Delve, and NC has blue balls once again, nothing different from 2 years ago.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i'm pretty excited about eve online happenings op. an iskie for your thoughts about pubbies?

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
o7 m8 fly safe

bite the pillow we're goin in dry

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

drakegrim posted:

im so glad i made friends so quickly on my first day on this forum. In other news, CFC invaded Delve, and NC has blue balls once again, nothing different from 2 years ago.

haha what?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

drakegrim posted:

so after 2 years of not playing any MMO games like eve and WOW due to being in the middle east, i finally broke down and started playing again for March madness. reopened my Eve account and felt like i was back home again with my 30 year old friend that never left his moms basement after highschool. sounds like there is a joke in there some where...

So, do you want to join Goonwaffe? I'll sponsor you in for 500 million isk a month.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica
People still play March madness?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
DUDE I LOVE VIDEO GAMES.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Video games are bad. People who play video games are worse.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

If you could be any video game ever, which would you be?

I'd be a dota

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
op, you could have spent the money for your account + sticky on a month sub for one mmo. i don't think you're passionate at all about the genre.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
hello i am eve on line space man famous person please subscribe to my twitch channel at www dot twitch dot tv slash famous eve on line person

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

hello i am eve on line space man famous person please subscribe to my twitch channel at www dot twitch dot tv slash famous eve on line person

You are not famous, you're a bad poster.

CainFortea fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Mar 26, 2015

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Wolfy posted:

Cool OP, I'm gay too.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

drakegrim posted:

has never been more accurate

drakegrim
Mar 26, 2015

no im not famous, but i have attracted all of you here ;). Feel free to take shots lol.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

drakegrim posted:

no im not famous, but i have attracted all of you here ;). Feel free to take shots lol.

Oh man you actually stickied this lovely thread? You really do want people to poo poo on you relentlessly.

:rip:

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica
Cheers bra.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Greetings capsuleer,

I am Lt. Colonel Aryndel Vyst of the GoonWaffe Squadron. Pleasure to meet your acquantaince. First off I would like to welcome you back into New Eden o7m8. If you would like to fly with us in our squadron so you can bring your toonie on oppies and mishies with us, maybe even spot a mommy or two then please purchase a premium account here and PM me with a 500 word introduction on why we should accept you into our flight group?

I look forward to flying with you soon.

Sincere regards,

Aryndel Vyst,
Director of Personnel Operations
Authorization Logisitical Command
GoonWaffe
Office: VFK-IV

drakegrim
Mar 26, 2015

darthzeta88 posted:

Cheers bra.

(Cheers)

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

it's "make your acquaintance" :ssh:

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

vyst posted:

Greetings capsuleer,

I am Lt. Colonel Aryndel Vyst of the GoonWaffe Squadron. Pleasure to meet your acquantaince. First off I would like to welcome you back into New Eden o7m8. If you would like to fly with us in our squadron so you can bring your toonie on oppies and mishies with us, maybe even spot a mommy or two then please purchase a premium account here and PM me with a 500 word introduction on why we should accept you into our flight group?

I look forward to flying with you soon.

Sincere regards,

Aryndel Vyst,
Director of Personnel Operations
Authorization Logisitical Command
GoonWaffe
Office: VFK-IV

This is a good post. Not that I would know.

theysayheygreg
Oct 5, 2010

some rusty fish

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

This'll do for that boat loan application I'm making.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
My mmo brackets are looking pretty good this year, but Archage getting upset by SWTOR in the second round could cost me the office pool. As long as WoW beats Kentucky in the finals I've got a chance!

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:

drakegrim posted:

Main difference is more dessies now. But they are 1337 so they cost more iskies.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

drakegrim posted:

Yo, read my post further up, it's a serious offer.

drakegrim
Mar 26, 2015

I said come in! posted:

Yo, read my post further up, it's a serious offer.

thanks for the offer, but im not here to join goons, i am not skilled enough yet, and have caching up to do in game. i'm here to show appreciation for an old military friend friend.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

drakegrim posted:

thanks for the offer, but im not here to join goons, i am not skilled enough yet, and have caching up to do in game. i'm here to show appreciation for an old military friend friend.

You're doing a bang up job of everything you're trying to do here.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Gay OP, I'm cool too.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

drakegrim posted:

Oh, you're not?

I was of the understanding that you were. That's odd.

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
get this guy in right now. I mean he stickied this poo poo he has the $$$ to buy us all plex.

Snod.
Oct 3, 2014

Wolfy posted:

Cool OP, I'm gay too.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I used to be in Goonfleet, but camping gates is some boring rear end poo poo so I left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hey OP, can you buy me a JF tia.

• Locked thread