Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

My buddy Deepti and I were talking and he started turning on his ThiinkPad while talking to me and I got a little offended. Is this odd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

tumor looking batty posted:

My buddy Deepti and I were talking and he started turning on his ThiinkPad while talking to me and I got a little offended. Is this odd?

No, OP. It's perfectly natural to be jealous of others who are interacting with computers at times when you - for reasons beyond your control - are forced to deal with people instead.

I recommend carrying around one of these Computer Man Stress Balls for these occasions, to help you calm down until you can get back to that nice, warm computer glow. I bought a 12-pack a few months back, and let me tell you - I don't regret it!

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
like, if the other person is dying but turning on the computer will save them because you are working in a hospital then it's not rude; in fact it's unbelievably polite

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
what was he doing to turn it on

• Locked thread