Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
you ever kiss a record while its playing ? you can taste it and the way you taste it makes it speed up or slow down changing the sound. the sound quality is perfect you get that classic image of black vinyl spinning so much atmosphere and the make out session ties it all together. its the ultimate musical experience, gently caress digital

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatsplosion

+3 Meat Elemental
you cant gently caress digital

Flying Fortress

oh real nice op, now your records will get cancer too

you monster

fuck. marry. t-rex

My turntable has a lot of torque so when I make out with it the music goes on unaffected. That's what it means to be an audiophile.

wearing a lampshade

my stereo is garbage so my records are all useless beyond being expensive, space-consuming collector's items that no normal person would really care about.

cuntman.net

i wonder when djs realized that they can spin the disc with their hands insteawd of their faces. that must have made it a lot easier for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
Real DJs use the face

• Locked thread