Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Do any of you marketing guys have any advice for me? I keep meaning to pursue this and stop. (I even PM'd Golden Bee once).

I need to find motivated sellers in real estate. People who don't have the money to fix their house to sell it with an agent, people who need to sell quick whatever. I got my start in mobile homes, which is not so competitive, but houses are. I am sending mailers to various categories of buyers (ex bought '06-'08, 2/3rds avg market value, absentee, etc), but basically it costs at least 50 cents a touch, so 1,000 houses costs 500 bucks to mail.....and for all I know all 1,000 have no desire to even sell their house. I have no web presence. I set up a crappy capture page but it really sucks. Every few months I say I am going to figure it out and get confused. I have never gotten a lead online

What is the best way to market for local stuff like this? I hired some guy when I first started but he basically stole from me. I just need people who type things like "sell my house fast" from around me (central NC) to go to my website and put their info in my form so I can call them. Where do I start?

By the way, very interesting information from the OP. I think I remember reading your old thread once, or someone like you. This type of business sounds amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Snatch Duster posted:

[info]
You can easily run a hyper local campaign for less then $500 per month, and you will be getting people that actually interested in what you have to offer and filling out your form. Hopefully your site/listing is designed for capturing leads.
I might give it a 3 month run. That isn't much money if it does not work out. I do have a lead capture site set up.

This will probably be my next project

• Locked thread