Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Royal Jeans
May 12, 2012

Shachi posted:

I was interested in the publishing eBook line of work for some decent passive money. Was thinking of putting together some ebooks on painting and modelling hobby stuffs basically to support my habit of spending money on the hobby :shrug: Is Amazon the best place to do this through? Anyone who does this kind of thing that can give me an idea of what kind of return can be expected and what a decent price point for something like that is? I figure like $5-10?

Are you talking about self publishing ebooks? If so there's a great thread for that http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639693

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread