Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yehdawg
Oct 2, 2013

Danger Extraordinaire
I'm about to run my second test site and I was wondering if I could get some advice on the ad campaign so that this time around it doesn't fall flat- my first test ate a fat dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yehdawg
Oct 2, 2013

Danger Extraordinaire

Snatch Duster posted:

If you want, I can take a look at your campaign for you and give you some feedback.

Thanks! I'll shoot you a message in a day or two with my finished test site and the plan for my ad campaign.

yehdawg
Oct 2, 2013

Danger Extraordinaire
Is anybody using Shopify for making their site and know how to redirect buyers to the "out of stock page" instead of charging them? Right now their cards get charged and I have to refund their transaction.

• Locked thread