Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I have little interest in marketing, but I'd be happy to throw my hat into the ring to assist with wordpress, basic ecommerce, and hosting setup as well as tutoring. Most sites can be set up in under an hour and a quick skype screenshare can go a long way. You can PM me here, or email me at [username]@gmail.com if anyone needs answers or insights.

Anything under an hour or two should cover most people's questions and I could quote more advanced deployments if needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

jon joe posted:

I feel pretty confident in my abilities to create a good website SEO wise, but I'm terrible at design. I just have no aesthetic eye at all. I also don't like the idea of spending money for a website designer. What's the best option?

Welcome to WordPress.
http://themeforest.net/category/wordpress

There are ton of really good themes <$100, many in the$30-$50 range. Most $10/m hosting plans have options to auto-configure WordPress, and from there theme installation takes only a few minutes. The higher end themes have more options and take longer to tweak but this is your best bet. If you go this route feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need help.

• Locked thread