Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solo
Mar 25, 2003
Funny text here
Set up a webshop using Volusion and I'm having serious trouble finding an easy affordable way of accepting credit cards. Either what I find isn't compatible with Volusion or it'll cost me a fortune, effectively eating away all potential profits. I'm based in the UK as well, so a bunch of companies doesn't want to touch my site because they're racist towards anything non-US. Anyone have any experience with this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solo
Mar 25, 2003
Funny text here
Unfortunately not, and for the time being I'm only looking at the EU market. Though, I'm probably moving to Hong Kong some time soon, so I might just switch to the chinese market (LOL). Honestly though, I might just end up giving up. I've had 1 sale which has been enough to cover all my expenses so far, and it has been fun pastime activity at the very least.

• Locked thread