Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
If you have product you are selling already, then definitely look into private label and selling directly on Amazon and using their FBA to help lower your margins, increase exposure, and take out a lot of work on your end.

My wife and I are just getting started doing PL FBA stuff but there is definitely room to make a killing in it without having to compete purely against Google rankings.

Here is pretty solid blog with some ranking stuff from a guy who created a product to help with feedback, but also does $50k x month selling a few private label products on Amazon.

http://www.feedbackz.com/blog/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Mantle posted:

Thanks for the pointers. I'm not very familiar with Google Shopping so I'll check it out.

Thought about having him sell directly on Amazon with them doing your shipping?

Easier to break in and take over a niche market like that especially since you can get reviews quickly on it.

• Locked thread