Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I LOVE FRONT BUTT
Jan 15, 2005

They can never see us :allears:
Has anyone come into contact with Job Killing or 7 Figure Agency? Obviously I'm steering clear of them as they are both asking for $1000's for "coaching", but their idea has merit:

Find small, local, service-based businesses that don't have a web presence and not much SEO competition, break into the market and create an optimized webpage that will generate leads for them, then sell them on your SEO services and sign up a deal with them. You only have the initial investment of building their webpage, almost no overheads apart from the hosting and adwords and steer well clear of the actual service/distribution/customers itself.

The only hard part I envisage is finding good markets to break into, with not much local competition, but also enough searches to make it worthwhile. Am I missing anything major here, and how would I go about finding good markets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I LOVE FRONT BUTT
Jan 15, 2005

They can never see us :allears:

jabro posted:

Every single business gets multiple calls for the same thing every week.

Yeah I thought that might be the case. Their mean "sell" is to start generating leads for companies before even contacting them, to prove that you can deliver results, but it would make sense that most other internet marketing companies would do this too.

• Locked thread