Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warheadr
Jul 6, 2005
I was excited to find this thread and have been catching up on all the great information being shared. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, as the OP is doing an awesome job sharing insights and providing help.

I manage digital campaigns for a variety of clients at a mid-size agency. My specialty is paid search, so I'm happy to talk shop or supplement the great information of others with my own thoughts if desired. I have free time, so I've been thinking about putting my skills to use a bit with a niche site of my own for some side income, and as a way to teach myself a little on the web development side that I really haven't gotten much of yet.

For anyone running AdWords of any size: have you implemented the new pricing extensions on ads yet? I'm curious to hear how those play out, as I've been thinking they could have a big impact on sites pushing niche products. The fact that the extensions are mobile-only and for an ad only in the top spot will be interesting. I don't have any good sample size to report back on yet, but my thought is that it could create some seriously increased competition for that coveted top mobile spot among bigger advertisers in ecomm product areas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread