Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Mornacale posted:

Every aspect of my body and soul feel like we should be able to win together if MCED kills Hiip.

Sometimes fate conspires to keep kindred spirits apart.

We'll always have making out on page seven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
## Kill Mornacale

sorry man, I really liked your scum game but I gotta side with town

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye MC Eating Disorder!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Mornacale is a cool person

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
MC Eating Disorder, Executioner turned Jester is dead! He wins!

Mornacale, Mafia Roleblocker is dead!

All mafia are dead! Town and jester victory!

Whacky Detector GulagDolls
Jack of All Trades CCKeane
Cop CapitalistPig
Vig WingedOrpheus
Executioner MC Eating Disorder Target: GulagDolls
Jester HiipFire
Mafia BD Ernie
Mafia RB Mornacale scumdoc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13zmbGRAYLki7Ro9Xu_sCdRiQ-zMHimE8XxWjKBZyJRM/edit?usp=sharing

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

A good game all.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
That was fun, kind of a lull that led to that no-hang but it made up for it by us trying to jockey around with scenarios at the end.

Keane, did you busdrive n2?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I was really high for a lot of this game, I apologize for having some extremely insane theories

my entire game strategy was to turn into a jester and I was extremely happy when Gulag got NKed since I didn't think there was any realistic way I could paint him as scum over Mornacale without looking like a dickhead

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I was really high for a lot of this game, I apologize for having some extremely insane theories

my entire game strategy was to turn into a jester and I was extremely happy when Gulag got NKed since I didn't think there was any realistic way I could paint him as scum over Mornacale without looking like a dickhead

You wouldn't have needed to paint him as scum, if you'd just claimed Executioner d2 you could have won with Ernie and Hiip and I. Or with Hiip and town, if both 3Ps chose to betray us.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Mornacale posted:

That was fun, kind of a lull that led to that no-hang but it made up for it by us trying to jockey around with scenarios at the end.

Keane, did you busdrive n2?

Nope. Doc protected myself.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

CCKeane posted:

Nope. Doc protected myself.

Who would you have busdriven n3 if we no-hung?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Mornacale posted:

Who would you have busdriven n3 if we no-hung?

If we no hung with the information we had? No one.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Oh wait I would have had to.

Probably Hiipfire to you.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Well that was interesting.

Shooting the cop right out of the gate probably didnt help, lol.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the two people you wanted to shoot were both cops

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

lol i claimed i bus drove a dead player

that is all

thanks for game alasdair, sorry i was a bad teammate mornacale!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mornacale posted:

You wouldn't have needed to paint him as scum, if you'd just claimed Executioner d2 you could have won with Ernie and Hiip and I. Or with Hiip and town, if both 3Ps chose to betray us.

honestly this game was really hard for me to keep track of the win conditions and I assumed it was going to be a lot easier to just let gulag dolls get lynched on their own and just get myself lynched, but I might have been wrong. I knew Gulag wasn't scum so you were my best suspect on D1 but once D2 rolled around I was a little bit frustrated with the lack of a D1 lynch and I broke my "no playing mafia high" rule and I honestly believed Ernie and CC might have been playing scum together.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
or CC and Hiip was my other paranoid theory that turned out to be completely wrong in every single way

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

Ernie. posted:

lol i claimed i bus drove a dead player

that is all

thanks for game alasdair, sorry i was a bad teammate mornacale!

That's okay, I wouldn't have had it any other way for my first time being scum on SA :buddy:

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

MC Eating Disorder posted:

honestly this game was really hard for me to keep track of the win conditions and I assumed it was going to be a lot easier to just let gulag dolls get lynched on their own and just get myself lynched, but I might have been wrong. I knew Gulag wasn't scum so you were my best suspect on D1 but once D2 rolled around I was a little bit frustrated with the lack of a D1 lynch and I broke my "no playing mafia high" rule and I honestly believed Ernie and CC might have been playing scum together.

It's funny because I knew Gulag wasn't 3P because he fake-claimed Jailor, which was my assigned fakeclaim, which I figured only a town would do. Maybe I should have NKed you or Hiip, but I had more faith in my ability to work out a standoff or everyone-but-town-wins scenario than to survive with two towns and a 3P. In hindsight, killing Hiip would have given me slightly better than a 50/50 shot to win, but I had assumed that your target was Keane if anyone and he had a good chance to be protected (which was at least half right, heh).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
The two people I wanted to shoot also put down the laziest "let's get this d1 bandwagon rolling" votes

• Locked thread