Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

did you hack my computer salmiakki :ohdear: and why are you just displaying your name instead of stealing state secrets

I really don't know why its happening tho, the forum is open in the background but why would it bring that up, or is it just something else highlighting the name for no reason? idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

joke_explainer posted:

did you hack my computer salmiakki :ohdear: and why are you just displaying your name instead of stealing state secrets

I really don't know why its happening tho, the forum is open in the background but why would it bring that up, or is it just something else highlighting the name for no reason? idk

how odd

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

cuntman.net

is that her in the picture

joke_explainer

TWIST FIST posted:

is that her in the picture

not unless she is John Diggle, assistant vigilante in charge for the Arrow on the CW network

• Locked thread