Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Six character limit? I guess the ever-classy Dikbut Squad will hae to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Thanks to their blast armor, Lancers suddenly become the fastest class in the game if there are landmines around.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Goon Squad with the Goon Tank? Nah... if it's not set in stone, our tank is anime.

And 1 CP vehicles kick butt.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

paragon1 posted:

I'm starting to think the tests to get into Lanseal were based around determining candidates proficiency in walking and breathing at the same time.

And having a unique and memorable character trait. Sorry, TWO students with the same interests? Can't have that at this academy. Application denied!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

It just struck me how perfectly Iron Man would fit into the VC-verse. He even already has the magical blue power source!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

BlazeEmblem posted:

And remember when Aliasse kicked a soccer ball into Avan's head, he got blood on it, and Cosette had to sniff it just to figure out what it was? Didn't that make anyone suspicious?

Anime has taught me that Japanese sniff the belongings of other people as part of their mating ritual.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Wait wait wait
"Race: Gallian"
:stare:

hello japan have you heard of this thing called "ethnicity"

Actually, that sounds exactly like how :japan: would handle things.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Night10194 posted:

There have actually been a lot of cases in history where some fucker just couldn't stop purgin', no matter how detrimental it was in the long run.

Wars are won by whoever screws up less!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Cake Attack posted:

well she's dead so i wouldn't be too worried either

What if she sabotaged the suit so that it would kill Julianna? Especially since the suits the rebels have seem reliable enough.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Mehuyael posted:

This was a really dumb university if they chose to make anyoneVicky an Engineer.

But clearly the ~*~battle data~*~ showed that it was her ideal class!

It's probably for the best that Japan doesn't have an offensive military anymore, though they do have these "destroyers" which are allegedly capable of launching F-35s.

The point is that Japan is either fooling no one or everyone, and I'm not sure which.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

We should have demanded that she turn over her supertank as tribute to her lord and master or whatever she views the Valkyrur as.

Alternately, next time we fight her dye everyone's hair blue and give them red contacts. And because it's :japan:, Avan gets fake breasts.

• Locked thread