Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

I'd be very interested in seeing just about anything. The bunkers were cool, but just anything about day to day reality would be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

skeletonotherkin posted:

I want to rent an apartment from you and drink myself to death. How expensive would that be?

The apartment would basically be free--it's not like anyone else pays him. And each 2L of beer is like a dollar iirc.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Centripetal Horse posted:

Do you draw, A Sweaty Fatbeard? I feel like this came up previously, maybe in a discussion about comics. I'm guessing the answer is "no," or we would have seem some of your work, by now.

Yeah, I'd kill to see his drawings :/

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Tortuga posted:

So you're broke and a dying man with no family just contacted you out of the blue? I can't think of any solution to this at all...

Is same-sex marriage legal in Croatia?

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

I had been missing your updates, and that MORE than delivered. Holy poo poo.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

boar guy posted:

i would sub to ASF's twitch channel

Imagine the tips he'd get from livestreaming the cooking of a chair or radio or whatever.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

flooding the brain with serotonin or what have you.

Tell me again how this person knows what they're talking about?

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

spankmeister posted:

Congratulations on sending England home

Nth-ing this!

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Saladman posted:

Every year or so I stumble across an ASF post somewhere, then come to read a page or so of this thread, and I'm amazed (a) he's still alive, and (b) that's the first photo I've seen of him and he looks super normal. I guess I expected uh, a sweaty fatbeard (whatever that is, but it's not the guy in the helmet) who also looks all haggard from years of constant heavy drug use, particularly because of the cigs. Most smokers I know have pretty wizened skin before they're 40, but maybe ASF hasn't hit 40 yet—or doesn't smoke as much anymore?

Yeah, he looks crazy-good considering the sheer volume of drugs involved.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Now I'm going to proceed with an update. And oh boy, do I have a story for you.

You were not kidding! :magical:

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Yeah, I seem to remember that there were some shenanigans with Mr. Weed and Doggo Lady a while back... Really curious as to what's going on :allears:

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Bardeh posted:

If they keep you in there long enough to get over the physical dependency on those pills for god's sake don't start taking them again

You must be new to this thread...

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Holy poo poo dude, what's with all the use of the n-word (even without the hard R it's unacceptable), not to mention referring to stereotypically black apparel as "monkey" attire even as you disavow a Nazi :psyboom:

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

P.S. there's no such thing as a Nazi that's too old to punch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

"Croatio: I got me an asthma inhaler so I'd be able to smoke it"