Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Saros posted:

Fossils arent really bone anymore though y'know. No idea about teeth specifically but I assume they arent that different.

Given how much calcium is in them they're most of the way to being rocks already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Glad to hear you're looking for help, and I hope you get what you need. Good luck and let us know how you're doing when you get the chance.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Here's a quickie. About a month ago I swallowed a fistful of biperiden and went out because I was bored at home (this is never a good idea especially if you tend to drop things out your pockets such as wallets, like it happened to me). I then saw a city bus full of people, and that confused me to no end. See, when you're in delirium, nothing around you makes any sense. I thought that the bus was some sort of elephant-type animal and I was baffled that the people were on the INSIDE of the bus. They should have rode the bus on its back (ie on the roof) or OMG the bus swallowed those innocent people and I must rescue them somehow! Fortunately the bus was faster than I could run after it.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Scarpe is Italian for shoes. Schuhe is the German word.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

How do I tell a cripple to gently caress off?

Just walk away.

Or try telling him the cure worked and you're not sick anymore but you'll call back if the symptoms return.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Not really. Ecstasy is relatively common, and occasional snortables like speed, meth is rather meh and I don't know anyone who does it. At least that's what I was lead to believe.

Speed and meth are the same thing dude.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

spankmeister posted:

No it isn't.

Are they not both methamphetamine hydrochloride?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

spankmeister posted:

No. Speed is amphetamine and meth is methamphetamine.

Moist von Lipwig posted:

in north america speed is methamphetamine, in europe speed is the much shorter, less dangerous amphetamine (usually amphetamine sulphate)

thanks much both of you

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I don't think you look bad. Certainly don't wear those clothes on a first date, and don't go straight from a dumpster diving expedition, but yeah you're good.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Doctor Malaver posted:

Is Vesna's nickname Proljece?

:munch:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

There's probably a lot of phenolic resins in the radio so the odor isn't entirely unexpected. Take it easy and feel better, ASF!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Bobbie Wickham posted:

I love your stories, especially about the history of Zagreb. And your English never fails to impress me.

This. You're quite a dude, ASF.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

This. I once tried to drive on amphetamines, but felt like my machine was levitating above the ground. I said, okay this doesn't go because I can't control the machine, so I went to the shift manager and demanded he give me a broom to sweep the warehouse because I was too hosed up to drive (told him I was hung over, never mentioned drugs.) So basically don't worry about me doing such things because I'm well aware about what I can and can't do.

That doesn't mean I didn't drift forklifts (did you know that you can actually drift those things?) I was of course one of those morons, and to make the matters worse, I did this completely sober. Nearly tipped the machine over. :ughh:

Is this you?
https://youtu.be/iCGgPuD6qFI

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

ASF: the brand you can trust.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

The Weeds are Swingers. :ssh:

:yeshaha:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

croatse

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Just a quickie, i'm locked up in a looney bin for detox, sorry for the lack of post. Basically i'm in a fancy prison. Bbl

Stay safe dude.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Glad you are doing well!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Thanks for the update, we eagerly await his return!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Bobbie Wickham posted:

YUSSSSSSS, and Fatbeard can be his guide and take care of him post-surgery.

This could be a turning point for the forums.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Have a great end of 2018, ASF!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I salute you for subtitling your videos!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Thanks for sharing your memories and please take care of yourself as best you can, ASF.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Here, have a video I took last night, it's a walking tour of my doghouse apartment and I'm :siren: speaking in engrish in it for the first time :siren: so you'll finally have something to comment :haw:

Named it "commieblock Kramer" because that's exactly what I am. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZURQ6kAqOA

Fire away! :haw:

Your English is just fine and your place is tidy! Thanks for sharing this and all your stories about your home and your life. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Be well, ASF! Thanks for all you’ve shared, and no kidding please consider posting photos of your wanderings around Croatia. It’s genuinely fascinating.