Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I'm also pretty new to this thread but aren't worried. FAT BEARD is a good fellow and I like the things he talks about :)

value-brand cereal fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Jan 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I would never do that. If there is one thing he has shown an ability to do consistently, it's score drugs.

Please do send him weird alcohol. Like those 99 cent bagged alcohol shots from south africa or whatever.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

:sigh: I miss Mr FATBEARD. How can we go on without him? This world is so cold and lonely?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

CherryCola posted:

Yo is this guy okay??!

No clue, but we should assume the worst.

GOON PROJECT: RESCUE SWEETY FAT BEARD
---SUB PROJECT: GO DRINKING WITH SWERY FAT BREAD

are there any euro goons near where OP lives? I will donate three pence, a handle of bourbon, and some gum to pay whomever to drive to our dear friend. State your name and where abouts, and I will add you to the wiki I just started.

(If it's not clear by the gum, this is a joke please don't dox OP lollerskates *hugs*)

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I'm sad to be wrong. We do need to rescue OP. Ok, who looks sexiest in this metal gear solid latex unitard with the straps everywhere? I'll be the behind the scenes hacker since I'm nearly done with the wiki.

But seriously op, I'm wishing you the best. gently caress cops and gently caress that lady calling for disturbances and gently caress that guy who punched you. May you escape from that place to wreck your liver with more flea market drugs asap.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

*leans head back* FATBEARD!!!!! YOU LIVE! You live to sweat another day! And also perhaps not do so much drugs.

Sorry about your dick though. RIP.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

I didn't care about music at all, and I couldn't even roll my cigarettes right, the hands wouldn't listen. Then mr Weed came and saw that I was obliterated by drugs, so he brought me a bread a and a 2L bomb of beer to keep me hydrated.

God Bless You, MR Weed. That's a good friend, to bring food and alcohol. Stay safe until you're sober, MR FATBEARD!

Also I think OP looks like Trent Reznor. Just a little. Might be the nose.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

That beard is delightful and I'm glad it's there to keep you warm. Those are definitely grandfather glasses. I think my grandfather has a pair or thirty laying around his hoarders house. Your glorious head of hair prevents you from going full old fart grandpa, thankfully.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

And now something extremely cute. Bobbie.

Pawsies and a tummy!

Ears!

And finally, the picture of yours truly with her, massaging magic into Queen Bobbie's butt.

All the best wishes to you guys in the new year! :)

Remember how I said mr weed has two cats? I finally took picture of the other one, a baldie, who is constantly hiding and sleeping under her blankie which keeps her warm. Her name is Olyushka and she's absolutely tiny for an adult cat! She has peach fuzz in the summer, and grows a few wispy tufts of fur in winter, mostly on her chest. She's friendly just like Bobbie, but seeing her in action and taking a picture of her is art. I have no idea who named Bobbie and Olyushka, mr Weed says that they already had those names when they came to the family.
Here she is!

She is very timid, perhaps aware of her diminutive stature. Bobbie bosses her around with no trouble. :D

To start a new page off correctly, please view these good images :kimchi:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I suppose the OP could be asked to make a list of anything they want help on, mental health or life wise, and we could help him work on that? To be on theme for this sub forum. Otherwise, please move this thread to the goldmine or something. It has some cool and good posts, and it's a shame to lose all that. There is a reason why this is a fairly popular thread, for an e/n forum.

But it feels like it has run its course in the last few months. I'm always glad to hear OP's adventures in Super Croatio Land, but if we're going to be nitpicky then such a thread should be made [or move this one] to, I don't know, Tourism and Travel?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Super Serious Suggestion:

Move this thread to Pet Island so ASF can post cat pictures for that strange furred cat creacher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

This cat:

And now something extremely cute. Bobbie.

Pawsies and a tummy!

Ears!

And finally, the picture of yours truly with her, massaging magic into Queen Bobbie's butt.