Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Alcohol is a drug hth op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

No but see you don't understand, I am cool and good unlike these...goons.

This but unironically

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Disco Infiva posted:

Do it.

Also, that warm beer thing was a joke, but it was funny seeing goons taking it seriously.

Lots of beers recommend you drink them at room temperature

Warm is just loving nasty

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

OP are you the last man in Serbia?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Your stories are legit fascinating. You have so much self awareness and yet consistently indulge in self-destructive behavior. Good luck to you eventually getting help, OP.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

OP what are the chances you murdered Waldo while high on croatian drugs

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Look when you're a highly functioning drug addict one tramadol trip away from complete oblivion the last thing you want is a paper trail

God bless croatia

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DM is croatian? The plot thickens.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Non Serviam posted:

What do you call throwing a live mouse into a garbage compactor, you massive failure of a human being?

Either you're making it up, or you seriously think it's funny to kill an animal like that. Either way, you truly deserve this alleged lovely life.

Who hurt you so, friend?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

As someone who has had gastroenteritis, I can empathize. Good luck with employment OP.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

ASF have you ever considered getting help, like addictions counseling? The cyclical nature of the thread while highly entertaining will stop being entertaining if when you finally go too far

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Gmaz posted:

You're looking at it through a very negative lense.

Almost like the OP suffers from depression and addiction issues

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

ASF is that square footage common in croatian apartments? That's quite small where I live in Canada, though ~100 euros per hundred feet is a pretty reasonable I guess, with the place being furnished.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Bobbie Wickham posted:

Oh my god, The Sweaty Fatbeard Reality Tour!

If I didn't mind the idea of drinking warm beer and tripping out on pharmaceuticals and I hadn't watched the Hostel series I'd probably do this

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Money has corrupted you, ASF :smith:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

This thread truly is the greatest

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Apologies, thread. The White Judge is usually contained to the online dating thread, but appears to have wandered loose to terrorize others.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The inexorable pull of the Black Judge will take them back homeward, fret not

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

ASF, did you mention taking tramacet recreationally? When I broke my ankle I got some 80 tabs of the stuff but barely took 6, on account of the glaring ''may be habit forming.'' What's the appeal to fuzzing out on painkillers? Don't want to sound snarky, I'm honestly curious.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Godspeed ASF, recognizing you need help and wanting to change are the two most important factors to recovery. I hit a similar point a year ago and made serious effort to find a therapist and work towards positive change. You can do the same, but you'll only be wasting your time if you aren't committed to the work. It sounds like you're coming to a point where you will be.

Good luck.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

gently caress.

Just... ban me and gas this thread. I have nothing to say in my defense.

The fact that you're recognizing you're making some pretty awful statements is good news, because you can change the way you think! We have faith in you.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

ASF, it's Tuesday. Have you checked yourself in to a hospital yet? Given the use of ''when'' and not ''if'' in regards to suicide your last major post was very frightening and will probably get the thread locked. I hope that whatever help you get will bring you to an understanding of the difference between pity and empathy, too.

(01) 4833-888 appears to be the suicide prevention hotline for Zagreb. Please be safe.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

I got a referral for a day hospital from my GP, unfortunately the waiting room was packed with people and it was almost noon by the time I got the paper. It's ~2AM right now and I've set the alarm clock at seven, and then I'll be on my way. :)

Godspeed man. I have no pity for you, only empathy. I hope for you to see yourself worth the effort to heal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

It is nice to read you making progress of whatever positive kind ASF. I used to struggle with the idea of 'sitting on money for no reason' before something changed in my mind brain and I decided I was 'saving' money for the usual generic responsible adult reasons.