Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Data Graham posted:

Hammond was trying to get sent to San Francisco to do a segment.

40 xannies and two packs of codeine will get you sent somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

corrupt bosses who skimp out on paying him and/or have ridiculous demands out of him

Shadow0 posted:

Your country doesn't seem to be adapting to capitalism very well...

i'd say it was adapting perfectly

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

seems kinda ableist

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

yeah that photo looks like it came straight from some Brooklyn DSA member's Bumble

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

tactickle

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

This guy knows, I have a long, long history of 'phrenia, I used to be one of those "the Jews are putting up cameras in my bathroom" types before I got back on antipsychotics in 2007, and I got zyprexa as it was the "least barbaric" one back then. The downside is that I'm dependant on a constant stream of pills, while holidays and weekends are my enemies because every so often I realize that I'm all out of meds and that there is noone to write me a new script. Emergency doctors won't write you any scripts either. That's one thing America has over Europe, that America has far more workdays and is less likely to leave you craving for your medication but nope, you're stuck until Monday morning. So this pill hoarding came out of necessity, I'm just too absent-minded to keep track of my pills otherwise. I am now going to rotate stock with Vesna's expired pills and stock some brand new ones - I'm clueless to the point where I really need to keep a few pills extra :)

Would you like to workshop with us some ideas for how you could keep track better, or keep a constant stock of pills without needing to keep track?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

that doesn't sound like fun at all

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

some questions.

1: do you have a social worker, case worker, or someone else to help you coordinate care and make sure you're getting the support you need
- if yes, do you tell them the truth about how your life is going?
- if yes, are they doing a lovely job because of the general state of health and social services in Croatia?
- if no, when will you get a new social worker/case worker?

2: how long has your most recent "I'm going to take my drugs AS PRESCRIBED and NOT ABUSE THEM" era lasted?
- how long have previous terms lasted?
- are the terms getting longer, shorter, or staying the same?

I've read this thread for a long time and in some aspects you're in a better place than you were, but still whenever the thread goes quiet for more than a couple of days I wonder if it's because you've OD'd or died. and that's not normal!!!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

ASF checks in once every few days so I was wondering, what if they're not able to offer their perspective before the deadline?

I'd like his input on what would help him feel safe. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

Be well, ASF

(For future reference, CWC uses she/her pronouns.)