Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chef Shimi

If you put a copy of The Bible on top of The Satanic Bible then order is restored, if you do it the other way than Satan gives you a new BMX bike with pegs so he can ride too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

one time i tried burning a copy of the satanic bible. i thought i was doing a good deed but what i didnt realize was that fire only makes the devil stronger

Chef Shimi

I put Richard Dawkins book next to The Bible on my shelf and The Bible grew little wings and flew away...take that Christians.

Chef Shimi

I put Satan's Book under my pillow so I can have all sorts of badass dreams.

treasure bear

Chef Shimi posted:

I put Satan's Book under my pillow so I can have all sorts of badass dreams.

i used to put encyclopaedias under my pillow and now i have a flat head

Chef Shimi

The world's most secure gun safe is a copy of Ulysses with a gun shaped hole inside it. Even if somebody reads it they won't be able to tell the gun is there.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
one time when i was sworn into court i acted like the Bible severely burned my right and pulled my right hand away, shaking it going "oo OO ooo" and everybody laughed so hard i winned the case + winned the countersuit.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
dont read anything ever

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i put a textbook under my pillow and woke up with a dick drawn on my face

----------------

dogcrash truther
chef shimi posts a lot like i am he, which is a compliment

fuck. marry. t-rex

Chef Shimi posted:

The world's most secure gun safe is a copy of Ulysses with a gun shaped hole inside it. Even if somebody reads it they won't be able to tell the gun is there.

same but House of Leaves

beer pal

i was gonna buy moby dick, but the guy at the counter was like... 'that book is pretty heavy man' and gave me animal farm and a big thing of protein powder

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

cuntman.net

Chef Shimi posted:

bwatts

dogcrash truther posted:

chef shimi posts a lot like i am he, which is a compliment

theyre the same person, thats why. check the ips if you can as a mod

Piso Mojado

Chef Shimi posted:

alnilam

Chef Shimi posted:

I put Richard Dawkins book next to The Bible on my shelf and The Bible grew little wings and flew away...take that Christians.

when you think about it the bible has "evolved" quite a lot over time, for example it evolved red text so you know what parts to read in an angry voice, and it evolved super thin pages to avoid pirates making the black spot out of it

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

beer pal posted:

i was gonna buy moby dick, but the guy at the counter was like... 'that book is pretty heavy man' and gave me animal farm and a big thing of protein powder

----------------

dogcrash truther

alnilam posted:

when you think about it the bible has "evolved" quite a lot over time, for example it evolved red text so you know what parts to read in an angry voice, and it evolved super thin pages to avoid pirates making the black spot out of it

dogcrash truther
you know board books, like babies have, well my innovation is to have board books, but they're for adults

Finger Prince

Chef Shimi posted:

When they get to the page where the gun starts, they pull out the gun, shoot themselves in the head, put the gun back and the book on the shelf and then go outside and die.

i am he

vice.com op-ed posted:

theyre the same person, thats why. check the ips if you can as a mod

Nope...

fuck. marry. t-rex

What do you know about I am he?

the unabonger
all books are spell books if you chant the right way.

fuck. marry. t-rex

i flunked out posted:

all books are spell books if you chant the right way.

Yeah you chant letter by letter to spell the words

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
whats messed up about books is that there are worms, and these worms live in these books, eating the glue that binds the pages, ok, and Kindle and all that e-book mess is like a big old bulldozer to their environment, it messes up their environment, killing them

----------------

bwatts

the "old book smell" people go on about so much is actually spores released by old books to make people love them and want to read them

bwatts

it might be called the "spine" of the book, but that's not quite accurate - in fact, books don't have any bones at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

the longest word ever used in a book is 'smiles'. why? well, because it goes on for miles and has an extra s on the beginning.

• Locked thread