Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
jim-san: i am class-a-room clown. i am always doing a hijinks, and my clothing is messy, for i am only iron once, not twice. for shame to me!

dwight-san: beet farm teach me discipline. [cutaway to dwight-san] my beet farm is a running a gag.

kevin-san: i disapprove of beets for they lack the junk food which i greatly desire. [cutaway to kevin-san] i am most unintelligent. rarely do i use words larger than a three syllable, and most of the time it is when i am saying this sentence. [double peace sign]

michael scott-san: i am thrower of many parties! procrastinate is key to success! my own success, not the success of my business! ooooaaahh? -=^-^=-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

why would it be in japan, i dont understand.

joke_explainer

vice.com op-ed posted:

why would it be in japan, i dont understand.

well they made a U.S. version after they made a uk version. Why not a Japanese one?

dogcrash truther
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/digital-short-the-japanese-office/n12263

dogcrash truther
lmao its unreal how racist that is

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
so basically i am good enough to write for SNL during its worst years? i'll take that.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

didn't they redo the office in like 16 countries?

bwatts

WetNightmare posted:

so basically i am good enough to write for SNL during its worst years? i'll take that.

as much as i despise every little part of your soul, you deserve better than that.

google THIS

okay my bad it was six countries apart from the US and the UK

bwatts

i was hoping for a funny explanation of some kind but thanks anyway to the two people who have explained the global sensation of The Office to me

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Junior Salesman (Season 9, Episode 13) - Dunder Mifflin CEO David Wallace tasks Dwight with finding a part-time replacement for Jim. Pam tries to find out who her new desk mate will be. Kevin gets scared when the toilet flushes backwards because they are in Japan.

----------------

dogcrash truther
Domo Arigato Mr Mike Scotto (Season 4, Episode 6) -- When Jim convinces Michael that all the workers at Dunder Mifflin will soon be replaced by robots, Michael and Dwight decide to fight back by disguising themselves as robots. Meanwhile, Meredith discovers Loli culture, Kevin declares that he is Otaku, and Toby tries to motivate himself to commit seppuku.

playground tough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8hfP1-4vxA

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

dogcrash truther posted:

Domo Arigato Mr Mike Scotto (Season 4, Episode 6) -- When Jim convinces Michael that all the workers at Dunder Mifflin will soon be replaced by robots, Michael and Dwight decide to fight back by disguising themselves as robots. Meanwhile, Meredith discovers Loli culture, Kevin declares that he is Otaku, and Toby tries to motivate himself to commit seppuku.

perfect

----------------

playground tough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiYwoGH9Tng

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

holy poo poo

----------------

google THIS

vice.com op-ed posted:

i was hoping for a funny explanation of some kind but thanks anyway to the two people who have explained the global sensation of The Office to me

there are 69 versions of the office reaching a total viewership of 420 million

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

dogcrash truther posted:

lmao its unreal how racist that is

Cutting edge humor c. Simpsons season 3

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
mfw

saboten

friday 6:23pm

everyone stopped getting paid over an hour ago but nobody will go home ebcause michael is still in his office (hes sleeping !)

thank u bacalou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

Came to post this

• Locked thread