Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

post itt every time you drink a beer while computing. Unix pils, bideo James dubbel ipa etc. i compute to drink and i drink to compute, how bout you fellas??

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
pity bump also gas and ban

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i find i dont drink very much, op

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I like sarsaparilla but regardless try not to drink alcohol have you ever tried magi mushrooms OP? they kick beers rear end

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

water. sometimes with ice.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

water. sometimes with ice.

cubes or crushed or what

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

depends. you have to press a 2nd button on the fridge/freezer to get crushed ice, whereas you just have to press a single button tong cubes

so yeah, depends on how busy I am really

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

depends. you have to press a 2nd button on the fridge/freezer to get crushed ice, whereas you just have to press a single button tong cubes

so yeah, depends on how busy I am really

i'm learning a lot. thank you for sharing your process.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

one beer i like that is served locally, is tallgass 8 bit. it looks like a pacman game and is very tasty.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

sometimes I forgo ice

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
:siren: hey there OP this thread isnt sufficiently computer related. i will give you a few options on challenges you can complete to salvage it.

1) create a pic, gif, or video of a classic or contemporary YOSPOS meme Drinking Beer while operating a computer.
or
2) post a video of yourself pouring beer all over your face, mouth, and computer keyboard. (I'd use an old cheap one for this challenge unless you have one of those fancy spill-proof kb's)
or
3) Post a video of you drinking a heaping shot glass of cum, or a passable facsimile if you are unable or unwilling to produce some, while operating a stylish and powerful Apple Macintosh Computer. Classic Macs are also acceptable but please NO iLAMPs.

Deadline is tomorrow when I get off work.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sometimes I forgo ice

more like forget

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:smugmrgw:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
You underestimate PSL's power to get users from lesser forums to do their bidding. See the weed leaf pubes incident

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Smythe posted:

:siren: hey there OP this thread isnt sufficiently computer related. i will give you a few options on challenges you can complete to salvage it.

1) create a pic, gif, or video of a classic or contemporary YOSPOS meme Drinking Beer while operating a computer.

what are the memes? can this involve your weird penis from that youtube video?

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

gently caress...i messed up the plot. now your cum is the beer, so it makes sense to drink it...

oh well i still meet the terms of the challenge probably cause it involves the yospos meme and computers + beer

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i like maine root ginger beer, op

it is good fuel for intense video game sessions

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i like maine root ginger beer, op

it is good fuel for intense video game sessions

nws http://i.imgur.com/DlypICc.gifv

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cool pic. but the final chome is not a YOSPOS meme, it's actually a challenge submission just like the challenge in this thread. for a reference of YOSPOS memes i encourage you to consult the YOS-wiki, or SAclopedia. Good luck.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Smythe posted:

cool pic. but the final chome is not a YOSPOS meme, it's actually a challenge submission just like the challenge in this thread. for a reference of YOSPOS memes i encourage you to consult the YOS-wiki, or SAclopedia. Good luck.

ok how bout you just do w/e you're planning on cause i'm recharging my mspaint skills and won't be at full strength til thursday :tipshat:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:rip: byob slut Lisa :smith:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i usually drink water or sometimes soda. sometimes i smoke weed and then i really need a drink of water cause my mouth gets all dry but other than that it's all good. i used to drink more often, but for some reason now i can barely stand the taste of beer and hard liquor has this weird sickly sweetness to a lot of it that is just revolting to me

going off of echi's post, i kinda want to try magic mushrooms but i'm also a little bit scared so i gotta make sure everything's absolutely perfect before i take some and i dont feel right taking them alone so i also gotta find someone who's willing to take them w/ me and it turns out that's kind of hard to do

Space-Pope fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Mar 31, 2015

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

serious question (2 parter): are any computers water cooled, and is the water safe to drink

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

IDEA

you make a water cooled computer, and then you use the water to brew beer. the beer is also flavored by whatever comes out when you turn your keyboard upside down over the vat.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Smythe posted:

this seems unjust, Smythe.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lol

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Smythe posted:

i have no style guides for chome,however, the chome guy (:chome:) is typicalyl assosciated with this elite meme

Smythe posted:

the chome meme was/is a huge success

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

pram
Jun 10, 2001
chrome

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
get outta here

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Space-Pope posted:

going off of echi's post, i kinda want to try magic mushrooms but i'm also a little bit scared so i gotta make sure everything's absolutely perfect before i take some and i dont feel right taking them alone so i also gotta find someone who's willing to take them w/ me and it turns out that's kind of hard to do

they;re made of pure gods distilled what could go wrong anyway where the hell would u get them if u could only get enough for a once off experience yeah id could see how youd feel intimidated (although u shouldnt) but if u could get enough to try a couple small doses first there would be nothing to worry about ttripping is about as natural as breastfeeding

that said - i dont condone illegal drug usage

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

you have an issue with animal based user names itchypenis?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I will fight you

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I will win

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it's 7:20am I'm going to eat a pie I think

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

you will lose btw Echi

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what are you talking about

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

echinopsis posted:

what are you talking about

practice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
weifes borthday yesterday. i did well. gonna get a fitbit charge hr today for her too. 10th wed aniversayr tomrorw. might buy a jewel. never done that before, which is why it will be a bit special. teppanyaki for dinner satu night. YUM. today though.. making lkunch, take kids to school... shame kfc coupon for 5 biuts of chicken isnt there. maybe take a dyump? idk yet. who can really read the future

• Locked thread