Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

post itt every time you drink a beer while computing. Unix pils, bideo James dubbel ipa etc. i compute to drink and i drink to compute, how bout you fellas??

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

water. sometimes with ice.

cubes or crushed or what

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

depends. you have to press a 2nd button on the fridge/freezer to get crushed ice, whereas you just have to press a single button tong cubes

so yeah, depends on how busy I am really

i'm learning a lot. thank you for sharing your process.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

one beer i like that is served locally, is tallgass 8 bit. it looks like a pacman game and is very tasty.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Smythe posted:

:siren: hey there OP this thread isnt sufficiently computer related. i will give you a few options on challenges you can complete to salvage it.

1) create a pic, gif, or video of a classic or contemporary YOSPOS meme Drinking Beer while operating a computer.

what are the memes? can this involve your weird penis from that youtube video?

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

gently caress...i messed up the plot. now your cum is the beer, so it makes sense to drink it...

oh well i still meet the terms of the challenge probably cause it involves the yospos meme and computers + beer

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Smythe posted:

cool pic. but the final chome is not a YOSPOS meme, it's actually a challenge submission just like the challenge in this thread. for a reference of YOSPOS memes i encourage you to consult the YOS-wiki, or SAclopedia. Good luck.

ok how bout you just do w/e you're planning on cause i'm recharging my mspaint skills and won't be at full strength til thursday :tipshat:

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

serious question (2 parter): are any computers water cooled, and is the water safe to drink

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

IDEA

you make a water cooled computer, and then you use the water to brew beer. the beer is also flavored by whatever comes out when you turn your keyboard upside down over the vat.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Smythe posted:

i have no style guides for chome,however, the chome guy (:chome:) is typicalyl assosciated with this elite meme

Smythe posted:

the chome meme was/is a huge success

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

echinopsis posted:

what are you talking about

practice

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Smythe posted:

yes, chome (:chome:) is a meme, but the video, the final chome is not. a courageous attempt at rule lawyering but im afraid you've fallen short again.

please probe me as soon as possible so i don't embarrass myself like this again

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

getting alittle heated in here. Maybe this forum needs a little more "chill" [byob word]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

displeased moo cow is very powerful

• Locked thread