Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Smythe posted:

cool pic. but the final chome is not a YOSPOS meme, it's actually a challenge submission just like the challenge in this thread. for a reference of YOSPOS memes i encourage you to consult the YOS-wiki, or SAclopedia. Good luck.

this seems unjust, Smythe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

OK. While you're doing probations, can you also probate echidnapenis for being a really bad, unfunny poster, and a huge weirdo?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Smythe posted:

make your case

he basically makes two different kinds of post

(1) weird and unsolicited sex stuff

(2) unreadable white noise

he's no cremnob but he's still really bad, and he makes thirty posts a day. none of them have ever been intentionally funny.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Space-Pope posted:

agreed. weird people are 1000 times more interesting and funny than whatever weird pathetic nerd posts on sa now after a literal decade of weeding out anyone entertaining

counterpoint

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
lol, he's posting about me in other threads now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
I've made powerful enemies this day. will I ever be able to defeat the alliance of 'man who asked his wife to have a threesome with his fat ex' and 'sonic the hedgehog sex fanfic man'? find out next time...

• Locked thread