Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i usually drink water or sometimes soda. sometimes i smoke weed and then i really need a drink of water cause my mouth gets all dry but other than that it's all good. i used to drink more often, but for some reason now i can barely stand the taste of beer and hard liquor has this weird sickly sweetness to a lot of it that is just revolting to me

going off of echi's post, i kinda want to try magic mushrooms but i'm also a little bit scared so i gotta make sure everything's absolutely perfect before i take some and i dont feel right taking them alone so i also gotta find someone who's willing to take them w/ me and it turns out that's kind of hard to do

Space-Pope fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Mar 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

PleasingFungus posted:

OK. While you're doing probations, can you also probate echidnapenis for being a really bad, unfunny poster, and a huge weirdo?
probe this guy instead for having lovely taste

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

echinopsis posted:

can pleasing fungus get probabted for asking I get probated? seems fair and much more reasonable
agreed. weird people are 1000 times more interesting and funny than whatever weird pathetic nerd posts on sa now after a literal decade of weeding out anyone entertaining

• Locked thread