Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I like sarsaparilla but regardless try not to drink alcohol have you ever tried magi mushrooms OP? they kick beers rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

sometimes I forgo ice

more like forget

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i like maine root ginger beer, op

it is good fuel for intense video game sessions

nws http://i.imgur.com/DlypICc.gifv

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
get outta here

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Space-Pope posted:

going off of echi's post, i kinda want to try magic mushrooms but i'm also a little bit scared so i gotta make sure everything's absolutely perfect before i take some and i dont feel right taking them alone so i also gotta find someone who's willing to take them w/ me and it turns out that's kind of hard to do

they;re made of pure gods distilled what could go wrong anyway where the hell would u get them if u could only get enough for a once off experience yeah id could see how youd feel intimidated (although u shouldnt) but if u could get enough to try a couple small doses first there would be nothing to worry about ttripping is about as natural as breastfeeding

that said - i dont condone illegal drug usage

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what are you talking about

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
weifes borthday yesterday. i did well. gonna get a fitbit charge hr today for her too. 10th wed aniversayr tomrorw. might buy a jewel. never done that before, which is why it will be a bit special. teppanyaki for dinner satu night. YUM. today though.. making lkunch, take kids to school... shame kfc coupon for 5 biuts of chicken isnt there. maybe take a dyump? idk yet. who can really read the future

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AMC doesnt know this yet but right now i am hjaving a coffee

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

hey that's cool man you know I am not a man to tell another man what to do but I just have to ask why not just water? maybe with a ice?

in the morning water makes me nauseous. I can drown a coffee, or a v or red bull or diet coke. probably even a beer a though I've never tried. water though? makes me sick. later in the day it's ok

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PleasingFungus posted:

OK. While you're doing probations, can you also probate echidnapenis for being a really bad, unfunny poster, and a huge weirdo?

thanks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PleasingFungus posted:

he basically makes two different kinds of post

(1) weird and unsolicited sex stuff

(2) unreadable white noise

:smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it's weird I mean I can use my soda stream to make fizzy water and I can drink that OR I could have a delicious caffeine bringing coffee

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
although know in pleasing fungus is less happy because of my posting brings me the kind of joy that only early morning still water could bring, but can't in my case

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

water is tasteless, colourless though and is generally regarded across the world as being quite good for your health. I might be wrong though, falling for all that propaganda on those health food blogs :argh:

it is good for you but fluids containing water might be completely sufficient as well

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tusen Takk posted:

what

the

gently caress

is

wrong

with

you

lol thats not me!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stymie posted:

they are an israeli company and therefore should be boycotted as part of the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement

um i just want fizzy water not to wage a war man. calm down

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah but gently caress buying bottles of fizzy water

where i live we have quite high quality tap water, so fizzing up our tap water makes for a decent product.

maybe i should look at refilling my bottles some other way anyway coz at $12 each its not like dirt cheap

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can pleasing fungus get probabted for asking I get probated? seems fair and much more reasonable

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you brought it bitch I'm just bringing it back

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
whos the other guy? also do u even have a fat ex? bet not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004