Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

please make me ik for the day so I can probe everybody with the reason "APRIL FOOLS!!! :P"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB

bwatts is a fantastic shadow ruler. I am glad that we are pals on other channels

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am persuaded that the vice.com guy was not being malicious but rather is legitimately dumb enough to somehow not understand what forum he was IK of so we're going to reduce his probation.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chef Shimi

Thanks Ralp.

Piso Mojado

hurray! :peanut:

smoobles

Bwee please delete byob

----------------

the unabonger

Ralp posted:

I am persuaded that the vice.com guy was not being malicious but rather is legitimately dumb enough to somehow not understand what forum he was IK of so we're going to reduce his probation.

lol

beer pal

i think he was making a joke

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

tao of lmao

uhh, we don't do jokes here at something awful dot com LLC

bacalou

should I speak out and get banned

Pedantra

by Lowtax
april fools! haha

----------------

the unabonger

Vendor Trash posted:

uhh, we don't do jokes here at something awful dot com LLC

especially not you hahaha

tao of lmao

i flunked out posted:

wait is this a joke? idgi. Summoning joke explainor to the thread

joke_explainer

i flunked out posted:

i flunked out is unaware of your vast contributions to internet humor, julio, and is trying to 'own' you.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
jesus, i thought he was kidding... so it wasnt a joke?

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Ralp posted:

thank you ralp

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

El Spider

Ralp posted:

it's all in the spirit of april fools

----------------

the unabonger

joke_explainer posted:

i flunked out is unaware of your vast contributions to internet humor, julio, and is trying to 'own' you.

and now i have been owned. drat

tao of lmao

fresh prince is my boy

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i am glad to hear that our fearless ik will be receiving a reduced sentence for his grievous crimes

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
nvm no cake

Ralp posted:

bad call

I Dunno

what did he do? i missed it

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

landy.

I Dunno posted:

what did he do? i missed it

he made a joke.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3698342&perpage=40#post443502075

Just Burgs

It wasn't that funny...

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

tao of lmao

Please don't draw attention to this dumb baby forum

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Apr 2, 2015

saboten

Please don't draw attention to this dumb baby forum

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Apr 2, 2015

thank u bacalou

XyloJW
Shut up, you dummies.

saboten

how dare you

thank u bacalou

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FluffieDuckie

i kind of feel like he fixed it so maybe we should find something else to bitch about for the time being

saboten

i miss nomates

thank u bacalou

alnilam

I want to bitch about these experiments I'm doing in my lab they're not working as expected wtf

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy

alnilam posted:

I want to bitch about these experiments I'm doing in my lab they're not working as expected wtf

i can help you im a scientist

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

go for it bb

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Why are you posting pictures of Peter Criss?

----------------

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

go for it bb

E3 Keynote posted:

i can help you im a scientist

well i'm trying to characterize this g*sh d*rn fuel cell at two conditions, a dry one (should perform crappy bc of higher resistance) and a humid one (should perform better until low voltage when there's too much water), and even though the membrane resistance checks out more or less correctly between the two, the dry one is still performing better at nearly all voltages, ecuse my language but WHAT THE HECK fuel cell??

this isn't even my final goal here but i need to have the cell behavior fully figured out before i start doing weird things to the cell :whitewater:

e:

e2: yeah thanks ralp for reducing bwatt sentenc

alnilam fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Apr 2, 2015

ty manifisto

bog pixie

thanks ralp for reducing bwatt's sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

well i'm trying to characterize this g*sh d*rn fuel cell at two conditions, a dry one (should perform crappy bc of higher resistance) and a humid one (should perform better until low voltage when there's too much water), and even though the membrane resistance checks out more or less correctly between the two, the dry one is still performing better at nearly all voltages, ecuse my language but WHAT THE HECK fuel cell??

this isn't even my final goal here but i need to have the cell behavior fully figured out before i start doing weird things to the cell :whitewater:

i see. whenever i have battery problems i replace them. hth

• Locked thread