Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mr Interweb posted:

The only glint of hope I see in that stupid anti-gay pizza gofundme conservative backlash thing is that someone like Joe the Plumber couldn't make a living on his right-wing idiocy and had to get a union job to support himself. :lol:

I'd ignore it entirely because it only proves the economy has turned around enough, wingnuts can afford to ditch their earnings to worthless scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I really want Palin to swoop in and crush Jeb's dreams. She should absolutely smell blood in the water when moderate Bush is on top of popularity contest.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Meg From Family Guy posted:

People who agree with me politically are smart, good, and even handsome. On the other hand, people who disagree with me politically sound like they're making fart noises every time they talk, they are fat, and usually play Xbox One.

Tea party republicans are ISIS in America and the sooner the lot of them disappear the better for the human race. Shut up meg.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Texas Democrats are pretty incompetent. WI Democrats should not be incompetent knowing they are a blue state. Walker is still a poo poo head and doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Old James posted:

White SC cop video taped shooting a fleeing suspect in the back. Claims self-defense, being charged with murder.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/04/07/3644139/sc-cop-charged-with-murder/

There will be a timely article stating that Scott had been jailed on unrelated charges at some point in his 55 year life, that will be the selection on front page, and a mention that he had no outstanding warrants at the end of the article on the inside of the paper.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Look Around You posted:

So I think the White House has moved into openly trolling Netanyahu now by revising his very famous graphical aid:

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/585879181520728064

I really do not look forward to Israel becoming a partisan issue, even if it is a massive evolution of the relationship.

Mostly because I have evangelical family members, and many were Democrats by virtue of Republicans being rather bigoted, but Israel trumps all that.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-08/for-some-wisconsin-state-workers-climate-change-isn-t-something-you-can-talk-about

:psyduck:

Is this seriously the marching orders that the GOP govs got? The only strategy they have left is just "don't talk about it"? Florida has been getting clowned by the media for weeks now, this can't possibly be a worthwhile plan for more than a few months.

It sounds like something the SCOTUS would love to review.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Popular Thug Drink posted:

And? We should give everyone the benefit of the doubt, not punish the wife of a murderer because we don't like police.

This is wrong, and they should be forced to flee the state with a mob chasing them.

Also ensure that the kid has access to police explorer scholarships when they enter Liberty University.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Apr 9, 2015

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I want this pregnant woman to lose her current medical insurance due to the actions of a man. I am a progressive and a feminist

Actually the 19th Amendment like Obamacare has been a massive mistake.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vote for the GOP if you want healthcare exclusive to cops.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Obama has never once visited majority white nations. - Actual GOP talking point at the moment.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Alter Ego posted:

Trollbama is and always will be the best Obama.

He's able to troll all kinds of folks, in this pic he's on overdrive driving racist grandpa's up the wall along with national weed advocates pulling their hair out!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

The left is bad at framing conversations and picks terrible hills to die on.

As evidenced by people not shutting the gently caress up in general about it!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The American Nigel Farage.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

O'Malley is a bozo, and so is anybody else besides Hillary and Biden. Bernie is the only genuine candidate, but will hopefully at least be able to push the conversation left, even if the rest of the New Dems keep pretending a Republican President is a genuine possibility so the party must lurch rightward.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Apr 10, 2015

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

If you find yourself at all agreeing with anything said by Rand Paul you are having a stroke and there is no alternative explanation. You may already be a vegetable in fact, you're imagining that you agreed.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Anime Curator posted:

Not sure how happy I am about Hillary Clinton almost being unopposed as the Democrat presidential nominee. I mean, I honestly don’t think I want to vote for her. Just gotta see if the Republicans get a reasonable nominee. Otherwise, I’ll probably vote for an independent candidate.

Help Bernie out. Ignore people pretending he only serves white interests. He's no Jim Webb.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

FourLeaf posted:

all I see is

That's because Hillary is trying to signal her overlords to begin the terrorist invasion of the United States.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

40 OZ posted:

He's the professor of history at Harvard.

He didn't cite his feelings about Jamie Dimon or Ted Cruz.

Stop being a baby.

lol

Did he flaggelate himself with Every Reference, as well? What is wrong with you?

Nobody gives a poo poo you think Ferguson is bad, yet deserves endless replies of you questioning the mental faculties of somebody who doesn't like said poo poo historian, named Ferguson.

Imbecile.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

zoux posted:

Yeah generally people openly laugh at rape victims, I find, in my fantasy world where all the people who disagree with me are also unbelievable dickholes and all the people who agree with me ideologically are Good and Smart.

National Republicans are scum, but yeah most state level people sitting in those chambers, for any reason, are on their iPads watching videos or playing games.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fried Chicken posted:

Gallup has a new poll out, uninsured rate fell again. It's down to 11.9% now, down 5.2 since the ACA went into effect at the end of 2013

Since we all know the ACA is completely terrible and useless and must be repealed, this must be due to a completely different miracle, and not a social insurance policy working as intended.

People are supporting the free market and finally buying health insurance to support repealing the ACA!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

zoux posted:

Sorry, my thing is smh at hyperbolic politicizing rhetoric no matter the source.

Don't get your opponents elected because you want to be the smartest guy in the room. Think of the stupidity of voters if you plan to win big in the future Zoux.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nuke asteroids as state policy with missions conducted every 8 years. Be sure the missiles enter Russian air space as a check on their ego.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Edmund Lava posted:

All while denying it has anything to do with gay people. They're still terrible about GLBT issues, but they have to be more canny now that homophobia is becoming less palatable.

They felt it was worth the effort to use dog whistle with regard to talking about black Americans and policies concerning the theft of Whites wealth distributed to them.

LGBT people get no such subtleties. They'll make it pretty clear what they think and how, non-hetero people may as well be in ISIS.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cede Alaska to Putin.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Chamale posted:

Anyone notice that 5dimes lists the Republican National Convention and Democratic National Convention as happening in July of 2015? Do they know something we don't?

Numbers expect Hillary to just get the nomination most likely. Republicans will want to close poo poo out early, but that's impossible.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Middle East discussions sure are important right now, after Hillary Clinton's big announcement.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Chiptole Week: And there's the media's inadvertent punch line: It's Clinton who's guilty of emphasizing "theater over substance."

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ATP_Power posted:

Seriously, EMS - especially privately run EMS companies are loving abusive unsafe shitshows in so many ways. I have a friend who works for a private ambulance service and they're horribly understaffed, overworked and underpaid.

Remember the next time you see a private ambulance on the roads that there are good odds the driver is operating on only a few hours of sleep at most in the past 24-48 hours.

Hopefully they will benefit from a general wage increase, if their employers are going to patronize them and pay them as little as possible regardless of people finding out in general a lot of difficult work is paid about the same rate as fast-food workers, but fast-food workers are leading the charge. I hope more workers in general stop being crabs, and start figuring out everybody is getting hosed with wages so low.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

drakegrim posted:

it should thus halting any negotiations. was that the answer you where looking for?

Negotiations are done by the President, it is exclusively his privilege, it is the Senate's right to then poo poo all over it once negotiations are done.

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

drakegrim posted:

I am not trying to troll, so keep that in mind.

It takes almost no intelligence at all to work as a fast food server, nor skill. lets compare this to EMT's.

1.) EMT's need to understand life saving procedures, react quick in a fast pace situation, understand basic medicine, and be able to medical language to nurses and doctors.
2.) Fast food workers need to know how to work the equipment that makes the food for you. There is no "flipping hamburgers anymore" as everything is now pre-made. Managers are not in this example.

You are trolling, also it doesn't matter what you write because they're going to be paid poo poo. Until wages rise there is no getting around that.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nintendo Kid posted:

It certainly wouldn't be more healthy than pizza or corn, or potatoes prepared a way you have a problem with.

I had a anatomy prof who claimed potatoes, peas, carrots, fruits is not good beyond small portions. Is that claim sorta what you mean here?

I like potatoes! But not Walker.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

I think even the food I had in jail was more palatable than the food at my elementary school. At least in jail they wouldn't even gently caress around with hot food and just gave you some lovely bland sandwich with "cake" instead of square cardboard pizza with cheese that had the consistency of plastic.

I remember liking the cheese enchiladas served, so very fake-cheesy!

I disliked the square pizzas in elementary. In middle & high school the pizzas were 'upgraded' to NY-slices with round pepperoni.

The salad option in high school was cool.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

They were glorious, and then they changed the style of enchiladas served in middle & high school to some chicken-tomato crap. I hope the elementary kids are still enjoying those cheese enchiladas.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

We will have a woman president, and no sexists will take that away.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Yeah but she was on the board for Walmart!! and she cackled like a hen about throwing out evidence or something one time!!

There's literally nothing. She is the next President of the United States.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Can D&D get an IK already so people can be probated arbitrarily yet? It's done wonders for YOSPOS.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ralepozozaxe posted:

I thought it was Kanye West saying he didn't care about black people.

Goons became enraged when that occurred.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:3: The young couple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

radical meme posted:

More money for Haliburton. How those no bid contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan were never investigated is mind blowing.

I'm very willing to believe the pallets of cash that 'disappeared' probably helped create ISIS, not intentionally mind you. But somebody got that cash.

• Locked thread