Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

mdemone posted:

Do the Germans have a word for when something is really insignificant but at the same time deeply satisfying?

The Holocaust

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Gravel Gravy posted:

**Accidentally marks ethnicity as Ralph Nader**

Can't wait for someone to mark 'gay as hell'

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Petr posted:

ITT white liberals with bellies full of beef, fresh produce, and flavored vitamin water use their smartphones to post about how poo poo life is and how hosed are the middle class.

Double down and say they're using their work computers and instead of working are posting here and draining the poor corporation's resources

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Gravel Gravy posted:

I've done my work. Not my fault if they expect so much less of me.

Buttchug a redbull and take other peoples work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Popular Thug Drink posted:

it's neat that after a week of peaceful protests, the police issue statements, during the funeral, declaring that the gangs and the teens are both going to commit mass violence when during that entire week the same police couldn't quite figure out how a man's spine got crushed while he was in a police van equipped with recording devices

it's like the baltimore pd are playing the "aww shucks we're just lovably incompetent" card
At least it wasn't a white man

• Locked thread