Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

BigBoss posted:

Yahoo has actually been doing this for a while. Their sportswriters do some of the best investigative pieces now that pretty much all other outlets are TMZ for sports.
Yeah Mayer has been making a push for better content. But oh god their pages are so loving busy and confusing ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I know what he can do with that hair if he wants to run energy in NZ.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Shageletic posted:

Non-Joemomentum quote of the day
Karaoke and karate more like karabunka am I right?

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

zoux posted:

What the gently caress?

Hey Jeb, uh...don't listen to this guy.
The modifier "prize-winning" without any specifics almost always translates to "terrible".

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Sometimes I think there is a small chunk of the paranoid brain that is like the sign maker trapped in the sign factory and can influence how dumb the conspiracy theory is. WE NEED HELP IN HERE FOLKS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Crowsbeak posted:

Is hat some protege of Bill Krystal?
He's weird, I can't really categorize him but if you made me I would say he's an even-dumber Stanley Fish.
http://quigleyblog.blogspot.com/
http://conservatives4palin.com/tag/bernie-quigley

• Locked thread