Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

You guys gonna fly to Hawaii?

If you're paying for my food and housing I'll fly out there to pepper spray you.

Also, kick you in the dick afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If you're paying for my food and housing I'll fly out there to pepper spray you.

Also, kick you in the dick afterwards.

That would almost be worth dropping $1200 on a ticket for a weekend to come watch.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Within a month of receiving the OC spray (probably much sooner) I will post a video of me getting pepper sprayed. :toxx:

Just need to make sure I don't have to work the next day and can get my buddy to do it not in the middle of downtown.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Within a month of receiving the OC spray (probably much sooner) I will post a video of me getting pepper sprayed. :toxx:

Just need to make sure I don't have to work the next day and can get my buddy to do it not in the middle of downtown.

:lol:

Just do it somewhere near a garden hose and have plenty of baby shampoo. If you want to gently caress with your friend, too, just do it indoors. Hell they're probably gonna get enough contact to hate you regardless so have fun!

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Isn't that stuff illegal for the public to possess in the US? How the gently caress can you have people running about with the ultimate robbery weapon.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Isn't that stuff illegal for the public to possess in the US? How the gently caress can you have people running about with the ultimate robbery weapon.

Don't be a killjoy you goddamn limey. This is why you guys got hosed at Dunkirk.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

It's called the 2nd amendment bithc

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
OC "made for use against humans" is prohibited in Canada, but OC "made for use against bears/dogs/squirrels" isn't. So all of our robberies get done with bear spray instead.

Skoll posted:

Don't be a killjoy you goddamn limey. This is why you guys got hosed at Dunkirk.

lol

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Robbers are dumb enough to buy the cone spraying ones not the streams.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Got told by a South African buddy of mine that when they wanted to clear a whole nightclub out because there had been a fight or the owner hadn't paid the local Police Chief to stay open that they would empty several cans of CS gas in to the air conditioning intakes on the club roof and watch everyone pour outside.

I wish he would get an account and post about his time in the Police over there, some of his stories are pant-shittingly scary and he was from the *nice part of SA*

I'm slowly starting to the think the universe from Chappie where South Africa pays millions for police droids because people keep shooting RPGs and poo poo at cops is pretty much just 10 years from now

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

hahahahaha you innocent limey. You can legally own rocket launchers and fully automatic weapons in the US and you think we restrict pepper spray in any way? There are like five states with any sort of restriction on buying pepper spray. You can buy good stuff off Amazon.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Gobbeldygook posted:

hahahahaha you innocent limey. You can legally own rocket launchers and fully automatic weapons in the US and you think we restrict pepper spray in any way? There are like five states with any sort of restriction on buying pepper spray. You can buy good stuff off Amazon.

From what the BBC has been telling me for the last 36 hours, before the end of his 2nd term, Obama is going to use the constitution as a wank-rag, take away every weapon more deadly than a nerf gun, dig up Charlton Heston and gently caress his corpse at the next NRA convention, decorate the senate with Diarrhea and ISIS flags, turn Congress in to a lodging house for Syrian tourists and pay reparations for slavery to every Kenyan national in the gold bullion that he has stolen from fort Knox.

Come back to me in 18 months and tell me you can buy pepper spray at Amazon you smart mouthed yank bastards.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

From what the BBC has been telling me for the last 36 hours, before the end of his 2nd term, Obama is going to use the constitution as a wank-rag, take away every weapon more deadly than a nerf gun, dig up Charlton Heston and gently caress his corpse at the next NRA convention, decorate the senate with Diarrhea and ISIS flags, turn Congress in to a lodging house for Syrian tourists and pay reparations for slavery to every Kenyan national in the gold bullion that he has stolen from fort Knox.

Come back to me in 18 months and tell me you can buy pepper spray at Amazon you smart mouthed yank bastards.

Holy poo poo. What's the daily mail's take?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

shame on an IGA posted:

Holy poo poo. What's the daily mail's take?

Donald Trump is god, Germany has been over-run by Muslim rapists, David Cameron's wife's haircut is a bit poo poo, The Labour Party have started using a ouija board to contact Ho-Chi-Minh to write their next election manifesto and some slag off a reality TV show that has been fired in to more times than a Chinese prison yard wall has caused a road traffic accident by leaving a snail-trail of semen belonging to a disgraced Tory MP and finally that Lettuce causes cancer.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Got told by a South African buddy of mine that when they wanted to clear a whole nightclub out because there had been a fight or the owner hadn't paid the local Police Chief to stay open that they would empty several cans of CS gas in to the air conditioning intakes on the club roof and watch everyone pour outside.

I wish he would get an account and post about his time in the Police over there, some of his stories are pant-shittingly scary and he was from the *nice part of SA*

Capetown? There's like a 8 block radius of "The nice part" from my experience there.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
white people ruined africa

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Branis posted:

white people ruined ______

this is pretty much universal.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Mr. Nice! posted:

this is pretty much universal.

No way Canada is awesome if you don't ask the native Canadians

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DrakeriderCa posted:

No way Canada is awesome if you don't ask the native Canadians

The most polite genocide the world has ever known.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Branis posted:

white people ruined africa

Nah, they just ruined it in an orderly way.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

Capetown? There's like a 8 block radius of "The nice part" from my experience there.

He's from Pretoria I think. Finishes every anecdote about South Africa with the phrase "Africa, not for faggots"

No doubt he benefited from the SA police's diversity training.

What we really need is a forums user from BOPE.

Bernard McFacknutah fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Jan 11, 2016

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009

What we really need is a forums user from BOPE.

Excellent idea - Anyone who fire machineguns at cars in the middle of towns certainly gets my vote !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvxZTcLHFk0

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Baconroll posted:

Excellent idea - Anyone who fire machineguns at cars in the middle of towns certainly gets my vote !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvxZTcLHFk0

bope? more like dope :human being:

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

:lol:

Just do it somewhere near a garden hose and have plenty of baby shampoo. If you want to gently caress with your friend, too, just do it indoors. Hell they're probably gonna get enough contact to hate you regardless so have fun!

dish soap works ok. baby shampoo does not work quite as well though there is a plus factor in that you can use it with your eyes open

neither work with particular speed and have residual effects.

tip passed along to me a paramedic - cleansers containing a small percentage of salicyclic acid quickly and completely strip *all* oils from your skin.

this poo poo right here though is loving Magic :

apply, scrub in, rinse (heavily) with cold water. Residual burning is gone within 10 minutes.

buttcrackmenace fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Jan 13, 2016

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Being a Brazilian cop looks rad as hell.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Actually, if someone sends me pepper spray, I will post a video of getting pepper sprayed.

I'll be sending you something early next week :supaburn:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd9ltJGykYc

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Man up bitch

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Teflon Don posted:

Man up bitch

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Oh it's happening. You should have seen my way too nice civilian buddy's face when I told him he would have to pepper spray me and record it for the Internet.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Oh it's happening. You should have seen my way too nice civilian buddy's face when I told him he would have to pepper spray me and record it for the Internet.

?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

The blonde one.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Have him watch proper spray videos. I dont want to see any barely misted bullshit.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
Any update on the pepper spray :toxx:?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
How do any of you catch those annoying fucks on unmuffled crotchrockets who zoom up and down the streets at 3 AM? Just take their license plate and get them at home later, or what?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
A lot of places have policies against pursuits of any kind, and especially against motorcycles. Unless it's a known felony in progress or something most places would just let them go.

Skoll posted:

Any update on the pepper spray :toxx:?

Should arrive Friday :supaburn:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

-Troika- posted:

How do any of you catch those annoying fucks on unmuffled crotchrockets who zoom up and down the streets at 3 AM? Just take their license plate and get them at home later, or what?

Stop Sticks.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

-Troika- posted:

Wait for the report of a motorcycle crash and clean up the debris.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

-Troika- posted:

Black rope across the street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Larry Parrish posted:

Black rope across the street

Look at this newb. All of the pro's use heavyweight fishing line.

• Locked thread