Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Volume posted:

I will respect all of your wishes to stop asking questions to cops in the thread made to ask questions to cops. I will however like to say that I disagree that the questions are leading and accusatory. I'm simply presenting a topic and asking for your opinions. I could understand your concerns if my posts were "Do you guys support the illegal and racist arrest of that clock making child?" but that was not the question. If you feel your honest opinion about a very public topic is going to cast you in a bad light then maybe take some time to internally reflect on your opinion. Thank you all for your time and special thanks to the posters who did actually offer answers on topics I presented.

Dude, think for a moment here: you came into this thread with a very anti-Cop avatar and text (it's a picture I've seen in many "gently caress tha police" style contexts) and did something we see a LOT of D&D goons do around here: post a link of a cop getting fired and asking what we think. We can't help but be a little suspicious of your motives especially since this was your response when we questioned your motives.

I'm done with Volume now, back on topic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Scruff McGruff posted:

QFT, christ those forums are just the worst.

They make us look like D&D on cop debate, for Christ's sake.

Also, 400 for my custom vest but I'm in corrections so who knows what I'm getting.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

FAT BATMAN posted:

Hi I'm sure you get this question all the time but how much of Super Troopers is true to life?

You're not let in until you watch it as a training video.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Branis posted:

don't those lazy cops have murderers and rapists they should be arresting instead of building trust with the community?

muh tacks dollas aint payin for chess!

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Wow way to admit to doctoring reports no wonder people don't trust us!!

Well that's what happened from my perspective!

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Looks like I returned to this thread just in time.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
There is nothing that brings the blue line together like a good old fashioned OC Spray video.

Also, pepper spray is loving easy to get in the states. When I was in Vegas a few years ago there was a literal bargain bin with little keychain OC spray cans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Cop gay. So What posted:

Store bought stuff ain't the same as police duty issue OC spray though.

I'm Canadian, give me a break.

• Locked thread