Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

So what kind of Bentley is it? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Maybe they're a time-traveling future you? v:v:v

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

kastein posted:

Denny's can grand slam me any day.

I still haven't forgiven them for getting rid of the breakfast dagwood. :mad:

Like a pound and a half of arterial blockage, all on a big fuckoff sourdough roll.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I'll be honest, for women of any size, the biggest thing is self-confidence and just a non-lovely personality in general. If they find themselves attractive, I probably will too, and vice versa.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

Now I'm out to dinner with my family and the have Delirium Tremens in bottles and I'm having another beer called Belzebuth at 13%ABV

Belzebuth is loving delicious, first high-strength beer I ever had and I'll remember it forever.

E: Yeah the whole Delirium line is tasty as hell, try and get the Noel sometime if you haven't yet, I believe they only offer it around Christmas.

Fender Anarchist fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Apr 15, 2015

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Don't gently caress with the police kids; especially right now with the media scrutiny - he explained to me that they're all uptight right now because of Bad Press. Apparently it causes magdumps and Ramming Speed...

"Stop talking about us using excessive force, or we'll have to use excessive force!"

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

A place near me had Stage 2, but personally I was always a Wangan Midnight Max Tune guy myself. Had like 6 cars fully tuned (hundreds of $ worth, possibly over a thousand), they got stolen when I left my car unlocked one night with my wallet inside. :doh:

Rocky's Replay, for any Orlando goons.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Maksimus54 posted:

I cut out alcohol for a while and it was wonderful for sleep and health, but I just love delicious booze too much to quit for good.

protip you're an alcoholic

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Make sure they're actually running, a lot of them won't count down time if you switch to another tab (but you can open them in another window just fine!)

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

......to decide exactly how many more cylinders than stock to go?

Comedy option SR20DET, more power and lighter than the stock lump. :v:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

they know their master

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

freelop posted:

Spotted this in the car park across the road and having issues identifying it.
Pretty sure it's a McLaren of some sort and had thought it was an MP4-12C but the rear window is wrong for it to be that.

Any thoughts?

sorry for the super zoomed in picture from a mobile phone through a window

The tails and door are bang-on, definitely a 12C.

It's gotta be a Spider, I can't find any rear shots with the roof up but it looks like the rear glass sits vertical like that.

E: Found one!

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

i have got to change my drat username, it was funny when I was 20, not so much now

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Professor Bling posted:

Any state that doesn't sometimes try to kill you by literally shaking itself/blowing really hard at you isn't worth living in, hth

However the inverse is not true, as Florida not only blows really hard but tries to drown you simultaneously.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Calc and Statistics finals today, Calc also has a take home portion over the weekend, plus studying for statics, PLUS trying to practice for this community orchestra my mom and sister pressured me into attending

STRESS LEVEL MAXIMUM BRING THE COCAINE BOYS LETS loving GO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

mariooncrack posted:

Just curious, what instrument do you play?

Trombone, though I've been out of practice since like 2007. Killer on the lips trying to get used to playing again.

Tests went... alright, i guess. I'm not hopeful for more than a B in calc at this point. Stats im p much guaranteed a B just for putting my name on the paper, hopefully I squeaked out enough points to get an A.

I've had a Ti89 since high school, but I've never had cause to learn all the functions on it. Guess I'll have to get around to it now (or get a laptop so I can cut out the middleman and use Excel, even doing step-by-step instead of its built in functions saves an assload of time just not having to type an entire table into the calculator).

In slightly :sigh: news, got a message from UF today saying I didn't get in due to overcrowding. They mentioned talking about options if I'm still interested, so I'll hopefully get in touch with them tomorrow and see what's what, but ultimately if we can't work something out where I'm attending this fall I'm gonna end up at UCF; I can't wait another semester or two doing nothing at this point, we're at a breaking point where I need to move on. Kind of a bummer too, UF was my preferred school.

• Locked thread