Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I know it's blurry but this is one of my favorite pictures of Thor, aka Mr. Bad.

This is what he looked like when I came home from work one day to find him on the couch.

I crate him during the day - the bugger broke out. I've never seen an animal with such a clearly guilty expression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

fjelltorsk posted:

I feel forward because i feel asleep in the shower. split my eyebrow open and fractured my nose. Talked to my oncologist, and we figured we should probably do blood transfusions after every radiation treatment. I look like a loving pirate now.

for content:

We are all pulling for you. Get well!!!!!!!

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Cakefool posted:

Welp, I got the mortgage. Old house sells within a week or two at most, we're going to go see the new one on Saturday to see how far along it is. I'm excited but too tired to show it so pretend I posted the grey smile I can't remember the code for.

Yay.

:geno:

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I had this piece of poo poo digital watch that just chilled in the "junk" drawer at home as I don't wear a watch. Well the fuckin' thing kept randomly beeping every hour, so I promptly took it outside, put it on the patio, and stomped the poo poo out of it. It was cathartic but I think I bruised my right heel. Worth it.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Fo3 posted:

Get some perspective, it's self described as a cramp. Not a permanent or constant thing.

I saw fireball today for the first time, it's $50. What's special about it?

Nothing. It's just sweet and easy to drink, for babbies who can't handle real liquor.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Reported for bestiality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Tusen Takk posted:

I just heard back from Dassault: I got the internship :getin:

Congrats!! You should celebrate with some wintergreen-flavored vaping!!! :v:

• Locked thread