Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Jokes on you, there's no Foreword by STR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I'm having bad ideas about picking up a Grom. Like checking my credit and looking at the MSF bad.

I have 2 race cars and I'm basically out of CC debt and my checking account is looking healthy. gently caress gently caress gently caress

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

CommieGIR posted:

Considering I bought a house almost 4 months ago now, my savings is returning to normal, I have no CC debt, I have 3 motors in the garage and a race car to build.

Somethings not right :ohdear:

I have like 6k on the note on the Mazda2 (I'm above water on it), but I'm trading it in on an ND this year.

I think I have about 22k combined in student loans (12k technically isn't in my name).

I have a few zeroes in the bank account even after going to Japan (flight was paid for a few months ago, only used 1k in cash for about 125k yen). CCs are in a way better spot and almost paid off.

I'm not in a great place with 6 months of savings etc, but it's much better than the past few years. I can definitely make it work, but I want a MS3 for the Miata and I need to buy tires. I need to keep myself occupied and finish a lot of things around the house and whatnot. I do think I'll make it happen, though.

Work blocked CL so I can't hunt for Honda Cubs/Passports. :(

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

CommieGIR posted:

This is the only one up I have on you: I owe nothing on any of my 5 vehicles, regardless of their state or condition.

I own the Miata, the Lexus is 1/4th ownership.

I don't have a house and housing prices (rental and buying) are loving ridiculous. If you want to live anywhere remotely close to either downtown Raleigh or Durham, it's 300k to play. Want a garage? Get hosed.

I think I have another year of renting before I can consider grabbing a mortgage. This year should be interesting and hopefully it'll pan out OK.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

leica posted:

Hate to tell you this, but unless there is something glaringly wrong with your back like a slipped or herniated disk or something, there's really not a whole lot anyone can do for you. Your best bet is to exercise and focus on your core because that's what supports your back. Do lots of sit ups.

Adiabatic's post pretty much summed it up.

Sit ups don't do anything and will make the pain worse. Something like planks are way more sound and productive.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I decided to watch Big Hero 6, The Everything Theory, Imitation Game, and a bunch of Japanese food TV shows versus watching Interstellar on the plane.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I purposely avoided Interstellar since it looks so dumb and iirc, AV club wasn't particularly nice to it.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

NitroSpazzz posted:

I found new episodes of Top Gear (Season 21) on netflix, that takes priority over everything else. I'll wait for the sister in law or her dad to buy it on whatever service they buy every loving movie on. drat that Alfa 4C is a cool little car, still waiting on the local Alfa shop to get one in for me to test drive. I won't buy one new but the salesman offered a test drive in one if I take him out in the M5.

Should be interesting to see how the 4C compares on reliability over the next 5 or so years. :italy:

Top Gear sucks and any season past like 13 is garbage. Watch Roadkill instead.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Geirskogul posted:

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

If I wanted to watch 3 guys jerk each other off for an hour I can ask CSB for a hook up.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Holy poo poo, the X mount 35mm is loving M-A-G-I-C-A-L. Finally getting around to the last import, and even though the autofocus is slow, it + Hiroshima are a great combo.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I need to go to a framing store to get something framed. Being an adult is weird.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
If you're buying consumer laptops, you get what you pay for. I just had to do a repair on an HP Envy since the hinges were loving GLUED to the clam shell.

I bought a MPBr after owning a string of netbooks and using business laptops at work. "Inspiron", "Yoga", and "Envy" can go die in a fire. Lenovo T or X series.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I got this and safe to say that we will be using it a lot more often.

Edit: I wanna pat that boxer on the noggin. Those are great dogs.

vvv Double edit vvv: Thanks! I was happy with how the video turned out. I am still trying to learn more. The time lapse was actually a lot better initially and showed the herd running through all of the front yards but I thought I would slow it down 50% on the iMovie clip but I should have left it the original speed. It was a lot smoother, but I didn't want to change it back and re-upload the whole video.

Just put one of these on your kids.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
kintetsu semi-express to nagoya:

hikari shinkansen towards hiroshima:

trains own.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Stage 8 is like a year and change old; it's also internet connected which is awesome. You could also have multiple cars on the same card, too. You got a free credit every day; so if you feed the machine once, you get one additional continue. They also have like online events where if you play during this time period, you get some cosmetic stuff for your avatar, or a unique aura, or you have a shot to buy a particular car, etc.

It had some really cool poo poo, like when you race the nerd in the EG hatch, you can only give it so much steering input to mimic what happened in the comic. There's an early challenge where Iketani rides with you and you need to freak him out and make him faint by drifting well.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Hand placement. God, how loving dumb can you be? :rolleyes:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Mazda CX-3?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
saturday night muthafuckazzzzz

https://vine.co/v/Oj3Hve1TXtK

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Nerds with GTA5 for PC: I only have like 100GB free on my SSD; how boned am I? Also I have an Ivy Bridge i5, 8GB of DD3, and a HD7950.

I could buy a 480GB SSD to replace the 240GB one I have, but I don't feel like spending $300 to play a video game right now.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Alright, cool. I know that SSD performance degrades significantly when over half of the space is being used.

Does the video card seem like it'll be able to push 50fps at 1920x1200 with everything turned up?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Just played the first few missions of GTA5. I accidentally killed a cat and I absolutely love Lamar.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I just saw a weird three wheeled two seater called The Slingshot on my drive home.

I saw one today when going into Durham around lunch. Looks dumb.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Don't you have a Miata to go drive and rave about or something?

lol get out of here with this lightweight garbage. You're gonna be too blitzed to realize that tt's gonna steal your hood one of these days.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Could be worse. If I owned a Rover I'd be living in a cardboard box by now.

Despite you not owning a Rover, you're still on track for living in cardboard box by summer.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

meatpimp posted:

Load bearing cardboard now.

You're known for having bad opinions... Possible grover parachute?

What do you think of the F35?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Rhyno posted:

I have a Superman cape hanging in a glass display case in the corner of my living room so let's not talk about having hosed up priorities.

But you're not an actual gold bug and act otherwise responsibly.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

leica posted:

April Chat Thread > Slap Fight Pagoda

May chat thread > How many Mbps u got?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
facebook messenger is stripping out imgur links lol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Sigma X posted:

Continuing on with gently caress-NC-for-liquor chat, look what arrived today:

Swedish single-pot single-malt whisky to feed my ever-growing whisky fetish.

The ABC Store system doesn't really suck that bad. Think about it this way, we still have vinegar based BBQ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
THREAD'S OVER NERDS: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717238

• Locked thread